Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}

*Requested by Eli138494 & BD_DB_69*

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Anal, Male Dom, Oral!

{Those who request the same thing, I'm just gonna put into the same Chapter. Two birds, one stone right! Enjoy!}

=========================

Bayley has been on a roll since her return to the WWE, forming Damage Control a few title opportunity's later her friend Iyo Sky is the Women's Champion while Dakota is still mending off an injury, she'll be back soon now but not right now, Bayley however did tell her about the guy that helped her during her rehab, Y/n L/n.

Y/n first met Bayley in Elementary School, back in San Jose, they first bonded over their love of the WWE, since then they were best friends, then it came to Middle School, Y/n wanted to be a WWE superstar like Bayley but couldn't see the likely hood of the dream becoming a reality so he moved his time and effort into Football, joining the school team as a Wide Receiver, it was clear to all, including Stevie Wonder that Y/n was a naturel at it, but when Bayley moved away to make her Wrestling dream come true, Y/n moved to LSU for the same reason, but Y/n's dream crumbled, all it took was one tough tackle to his right knee and he was done, he had no chance of either becoming an NFL star or WWE Superstar, those who can't do teach though right.

Y/n and a few of his friends moved back to San Jose and opened up a gym/rehabilitation facility, they'd help people that are injured and still have a chance as well as help the people who want to change their lifestyles, your not going to find a more welcoming Gym in the entirety of America, which is why Bayley keeps telling people about it, Bayley though found out about Y/n's injury only recently, it was when she first got injured and came back home, her parents told her that Y/n opened a local gym, so she dropped in to se an old friend, that's when he told her he never reached his peak but loved that she did, they told the other stories about their adventures, Y/n didn't just sit on his ass and feel sorry for himself.

Y/n traveled the world, going to all these cool places, helping people less fortunate then himself, that's his mother's side of him though, she was a doctor at a local practice, she wouldn't over charge people and help the ones who needed the help, that's what Y/n did, he went to the war torn countries, the people hurt by natural disasters, he was even thanked by the Prime Minister of Ethiopia for his charitable help, Y/n loves what he does, that's what Bayley admires the most.

Bayley: Okay... You can do this...

She finally got the courage to ask him around her place for dinner, she said it was just a meal between two friends and a thank you for him helping her as much as he did but it's not, over the past year or so, she's really started to develop feelings towards him, he's no longer the wacky kid who'd just muck around and make jokes, if half the stories she's heard about him helping others are true, he's the pinacol of a Saint, so she wanted to make sure she looked her best...