Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!

*Requested by Kal-elsucks*

*This Chapter is a little bit of a homage to a lost WWE Icon, can you guess who!? Take Care!*

=========================

It's not too easy being a WWE Superstar, it's even harder when your the son to one of the best to ever reach the peak of Professional Wrestling, Mark Calaway, or better known by his ring name "The Undertaker", Y/n's his youngest son, 26 and following in the Phenom's footsteps, Mark never pushed his kids into Wrestling but Y/n's been a part of that world since he was a boy, now he's the second oldest in 4 kids and setting a great example about being your own person and now worrying about what the people before you did, he's just focused on what he's doing in the here and now.

Right now, his father and youngest sister, Gracie is backstage watching Y/n do what he does and honestly, he's been on the Main Roster now for a few weeks but it's like he's been here for years, feuding with the currant World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins.

Seth: Come on Y/n. No more hiding, why don't you come out here and let's talk. Mano eh mano, uh?

The crowd wanted to see him, all he's been doing is leaving cryptic messages around everywhere Seth goes, there's another message, honestly they kind of love it because it's bringing out the best in both Superstars, Seth's helping push Y/n into the light he could be in, but he didn't need that much help because the lights cut out, leaving only Seth in the middle of the ring, one single spot light aimed at him.

Seth looked around with a "on edged" look in his eyes, he even took off his flashy sunglasses while the World Heavyweight title stayed strapped to his waist, everyone's attention though when't to the big screen when Y/n appeared, you could only see half his face though as he's sitting with the camera to his left, stopping you from seeing the right side of his face.

Y/n: The Darkness is all around us. The Darkness can, and will, consume all. You just need to be brave enough to shine a light. Are you, Seth Rollins. Brave enough to show what the darkness has been hiding for so long? At some point, you won't be left with a choice, you'll either uncover the hidden truth...

Seth stared up to the screen as Mark and his youngest daughter watched Y/n work, he's helped him perfect his in ring ability, although his move-set isn't like "The Undertakers", Y/n wanted his own name, his own legacy to leave behind, although they know who he is, he's Y/n Calaway but that didn't matter right now, because right now, he's been consumed by the Darkness and he's slowly taking over.

Y/n: ... Or realise your worst fear. You'll become nothing, remembered as nothing, just a smudge on the canvas of our existence. Your time will come, and when it does, when the Darkness consumes you...

Seth and everyone watched the screen with anticipation as he slowly turned to face the camera, they can now see the right side of his face and they cheered from the surprise, Seth though swallowed a nervous gulp while taking a step or two back...