Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)

*Requested By
FaZeForte!

Warnings: Rough play - Oral Sex - Confession - Tits play!

==========================

The date is February 16th 2020 and NXT is in Portland for TakeOver, the Main Event is Adam Cole vs Tommaso Ciampa vs Y/n L/n, the trio have been at each other's throats for weeks and the fan base are hyped for the entire card, even the Women's NXT Championship match is set to be a great bout, champion Rhea Ripley is looking to keep her run going after taking the belt from Shayna Baszler back in December.

Rhea: Take a picture. Just do it.

Y/n didn't have much room to argue as Rhea tossed him her cellphone, Y/n nearly dropped it but he didn't and watched her pose at the wall, he now see's why she wanted the picture to be taken there and it made him smile before taking a few for her, that way she can pick which one she wants to run with, they all were pretty much the same except this one, it was both their favorites...

 Y/n handed her back her phone as she thanked him, they've been best friends for years, like a really long time, Y/n was born in England, London to be exact but he moved to Australia to learn to wrestle, it was quite strange at the time because su...

... Y/n handed her back her phone as she thanked him, they've been best friends for years, like a really long time, Y/n was born in England, London to be exact but he moved to Australia to learn to wrestle, it was quite strange at the time because sure, Australia can produce great wrestlers but not many people move over there to learn, Y/n did though and that's where they met, they've been best friends since.

Rhea: I can't wait till we both win. It's going to be so cool.

Y/n couldn't argue with her, they've both been Champions in every promotion they've moved to, in Australia they run everywhere, then they both made the skip to NXT UK, Y/n beat Tyler Bate to be the Inaugural NXT UK Champion while Rhea beat Toni Storm, another good friend of their's, they were all actually roommates back in England, Y/n's mum is crazy rich and she gives him money every month or so, he doesn't really want it but he's happy to spend it on the people he care's about, which is why he didn't let Rhea get her own place, he wanted to get them both a place, Toni was offered to join them but she started dating Tyler at that point so she rejected them both for him.

Y/n: Let's bring it down.

They shared a fist bump then went their separate ways to ready for the show, Rhea though watched him for a little while longer, she can't lie, she wants Y/n in more ways then one, since they met, he's changed, he's gone from a 6'0 scrawny kid to a 6'2 245 Ibs beast, covered with tattoo's and a great beard she wants to grab while riding him, or while he's pounding her, either way she wants her best friend in the best ways but she's not sure if he wants her in the same way, he's never made a move, hinted or anything, she also doesn't want to destroy the friendship they've built over the years, so for now, she'll keep her feelings to herself, just for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week or so since Portland and both Y/n and Rhea walked out with their titles, it was tough to pick a match of the night because they were all awesome, the best were easily Rhea vs Bianca and the Triple Threat for the NXT Title but that's not to say the others didn't put together a great show, all in all NXT TakeOver Portland was a success, so much so that Rhea can't hide her feelings anymore so while they were both at their apartment in Orlando...