Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)

(So this is the end of this story line! I hope you enjoyed it! Take Care!)

========================

Nikki and Y/n went to dinner and talked about what's been going on with them over the past year, Y/n learnt about Nikki and Brie having their own Wine vineyard in Napa which is a big reason they moved here and also her break up with her ex fiance, Y/n felt a little bad about the reason they broke up, but apparently they weren't working out that well in the first place anyway.

Nikki: What about you?

Nikki has been talking about herself for seemingly ever but Y/n didn't mind, he loves hearing about her and what she's been through, Y/n loved the fact she was a WWE Superstar, he used to watch it as a kid but when he turned about 14 he kinda lost interest in the show, Nikki sat there across the table from him and he smiled to her after hearing her voice it was like the voice of angels to him.

Y/n: Well, I graduated University a few months after, we... You know...

Nikki giggled to his awkwardness about that night, she and Brie were like that to start with but he'll get used to it, they did, it wasn't the last time they shared a guy or even pleasured each other, Y/n will hopefully get used to it, as long as he doesn't tell Bryan about Brie joining in with them.

Y/n: ... I was only dancing for the money, it's actually a really well paying job once you get passed the degrading yourself for others pleasure thing...

Nikki and Y/n got to know each other pretty well over dinner, Y/n was happy to hear he has a daughter and with a beautiful women like Nikki just made it even better, the way she smiled, the way she leant on her left hand while nursing her drink with her right, she toyed with the stem of her wine glass, using her left fore finger and thumb to rub up and down catching the doctor's attention and making him gulp a little.

Y/n: ... The money Brie gave me to do it, pushed me across the line and into Medical school. Easily the best 15 grand I ever made...

Y/n looked over across the table and saw Nikki looked surprised by this, Y/n then realised that Brie never told Nikki about him being paid to screw them, Nikki wasn't sure how she felt about this, she thought that she and Y/n might be able to make something from this but if he was only there because he was paid then maybe she thought wrong.

Y/n: ... And you didn't know about the money...

Nikki shook his head to him and he sighed not sure of what to do, he didn't mean to make her feel like this, he wanted to make her feel special and maybe be art of his daughters life, and maybe screw his baby mommy every now and then, that's not going to happen now.

Y/n: ... Nikki I...

Nikki looked up to him and her eyes looked a lot differently from before, she went from care and lust to kind of heartbroken and disappointed, Y/n is a smart guy and tried to figure out why she's feel like that and it dawned on him, she wanted this to be more, she must think he only did it for the money and yes he kind of did but that was before he saw them half naked, so he got an idea.

Y/n: ... Come with me.

Y/n stood up and took her hand in his, she didn't have time to argue as he pulled her to her feet and took her towards the bathroom's, Nikki didn't even have time to grab her handbag, she won't need it anyway as Y/n pushed his head into the women's bathroom.

Y/n: Hello?

Nikki now had a good idea what he was going to do and was growing more and more excited about what was going to happen, once no one responded, Y/n tugged her into the bathroom and moved her towards the side where the sinks were, Nikki leant against the side and watched as Y/n shut and locked the main bathroom door, Y/n never understood why they put lock's on those doors but didn't care now.