Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)

This One-Shot is set in 2018, just a heads up encase it's not all that clear 😁! Enjoy!

==========================

Y/n L/n and Carmella, two WWE Superstars that the world has come to love or hate, Y/n more so then her as Y/n's been in the WWE since 2010, now 8 years later, he's a 6x World Champion, 2x Intercontinental Champion, 3x US Champion and a 1x WWE Tag Champion, that was with his friend Matthew Korklan, or Evan Bourne, he was only 22 back then, now he's weeks into his 30's and has fallen head over heals for his girlfriend, of only 6 months.

Y/n woke up that morning first and leant on his arm looking to his beautiful new girlfriend, apparently though she wasn't as asleep as he thought.

Carmella: You should take a picture. It'll last longer.

She opened those amazing eyes that doesn't seem to have a set colour, her eyes seem to be a mix of green and blue truly making her one in a million, Y/n loved everything about her and leant down pressing his lips to hers.

Y/n: That's... Not a bad idea.

Carmella sat up a little watching him as he picked up his phone, the bedsheet dropped from her showing her bare chest to the room, Y/n smiled and winked to her before climbing back on the bed and standing at the end looking to her.

Y/n: Smile.

Carmella didn't want to at first and hid under the covers, Y/n chuckled to her before tugging the sheet down enough to show off her face, she didn't fight and her eyes were closed when Y/n took the picture...

 Y/n saved it on his phone as his home and lock screen but before he could do anything else, Carmella reached up and pulled the rim of his boxers towards her making him fall forward, Y/n fell on top of her but caught himself before his much larger...

... Y/n saved it on his phone as his home and lock screen but before he could do anything else, Carmella reached up and pulled the rim of his boxers towards her making him fall forward, Y/n fell on top of her but caught himself before his much larger body crushed her.

Carmella: Oh~ My favorite~

Y/n hummed to her with a small smile as her hands roamed his back, Y/n would have loved to touch her as well but his hands are busy stopping him from putting all his weight on her.

Y/n: Oh, you like this, huh? What about this~?

Y/n thrusted his hips into her and she actually let out a tiny, cute moan, Carmella had wrapped her legs around him and the only thing separating his cock from her pussy is his boxers and the bedsheets, Carmella smirked up to him as she went to pull him in to a kiss but Y/n moved his right hand to her throat and push her back to the pillow.

She let out another whimper while Y/n's hand gently squeezed, she loved it rough and Y/n can be rough, it's one of the reason's they are perfect for each other, that and they both love the Patriot's, so much so they live in Boston and have all season tickets, they love going to games and are public when supporting the club.