Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)

*Requested by MartinGraf98*

Warnings: Threesome - Oral - Anal - Facesitting - Bisexual -

=========================

Y/n L/n made it back to his hotel room, he's had a pretty rough night and he's not really looking to celebrate in anyway whatsoever, he just wants to kick back and relax, with an icepack and Netflix, Y/n has a pretty cool job, he's a match official for the WWE working under the NXT Brand, he's quickly become one of the more well known for not taking any of the Superstars BS, even slapping Baron Corbin for getting in his face at one point, the crowd love him and so do the Superstars, this one time he was officiating a match between Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker for the North American Championship, Carmelo retained but during the match-up, Y/n got caught with a spear from Bron and a pump kick from Carmelo, little to say he now has a lot more respect for what the Superstars do now because it does hurt.

Y/n: Yeah, hold on!

Y/n called out when a knock came at his room door, he didn't know who it was so he didn't bother putting a shirt on, just because he's a referee doesn't mean he doesn't get to keep in good shape, so while he was bare chested and holding an icepack to his abs with his right hand, his left reached for the door handle and opened it to see the newly formed friendship of Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez...

 Y/n obviously had no idea what their doing here, he figured they'd be out celebrating or something since they just won the NXT Women's Tag Titles but there here instead, Y/n was going to ask what their doing here but they didn't let him, they jus...

... Y/n obviously had no idea what their doing here, he figured they'd be out celebrating or something since they just won the NXT Women's Tag Titles but there here instead, Y/n was going to ask what their doing here but they didn't let him, they just talked to each other while walking past him and into the room, Y/n looked between the girls and the now empty hallway not knowing what's going on, he wasn't in the mood though and just sighed before shutting the door.

Y/n looked to the girls as they continued to talk about something, he wasn't really paying attention and just went back to the bed, moving to sit on it with his feet up and back on the backboard, when he did, Y/n let out a pained and uncomfortable grunt snapping them both back into the room and towards him.

Roxanne: Oh my god. Are you okay?

Apparently they didn't even know he was hurt, they kind of just brushed it off that he was fine and why wouldn't they, they take bumps like this all the time but Y/n doesn't, he's not trained for that at all, they are, so both girls seemed to have a different reaction to seeing him with an icepack on his abdomen.

Y/n: Yeah, just great. 

It was clear that he wasn't and Roxanne felt a little bad for him so she climbed onto the bed, then crawled towards him, Y/n watched and let her as she hugged him like a koala bear, he's not sure what's going on but Cora had a much different reaction and just stood there with her arms crossed and her typically Chicago attitude.