Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)

==========================

It's one of the biggest Nights in the WWE calendar, it's time for Money In The Bank and for the second time in a year, the PPV has come to the Capital of one of the most historic City's in the World, London, England.

The town is buzzing right now with the biggest stars in WWE from the UK doing interviews and other sets of business to advertise the PPV, these stars being Tegan Nox, Nikki Cross, Drew McIntyre and Shamus, their are others but these guys just got done with a fan Meet & Greet and are hoping to find a way to wined down, Tegan's the one who came up with it.

Tegan: ... My Cousin's got a show tonight, I could give him a call.

Tegan's cousin, Y/n L/n, has dedicated most his life to making people laugh, he's 36 now and has been doing this for 20 years, Drew and Shamus have met him but Nikki has never had the pleasure.

Nikki: Uh, what kind of show?

She asked as they all got into the rented SUV, Drew and Shamus up front with the big Scot driving and the girls in the back, Tegan looked to her while pulling her phone out getting ready to call him.

Tegan: Comedy. He's a funny man.

Tegan said with a funny accent making Nikki and the other two chuckle, Tegan then set out to messaging Y/n about the show tonight and Nikki just asked a few more questions, she's down for a laugh right now, Money in the Banks a few days away and a few laughs is a good way to calm down, turns out Y/n actually started wrestling, he loved watching the WWE when he was a little boy but after getting injured when he was 15, he set out to do comedy till he was healed up but his jokes caught fire more then his wrestling momentum so he ditched that and kept to telling jokes.

Also he's Tegan's cousin, their fathers are brothers and he grew up just outside Wales in Bristol, the only Tegan can't remember about him is, she can't remember if he was a fan of Bristol City or Bristol Rovers.

Shamus: Doesn't matter. Their both shit.

That caused them all to laugh a little but the mood changed to excited when Tegan said Y/n will save them a seat, Drew told his wife about it and she said she'd meet them there while Shamus told Becky and Seth, Becky met Y/n years ago now, they met in Ireland when Y/n had a show and Becky was still in college, she said he was really funny.

The small group took the next 1 hour and a half to get ready before heading towards where Y/n's show is, their excited, Nikki hasn't been to a comedy show in a while and the others haven't seen Y/n's show in a while so there all buzzing and eventually the met up at the local theater, 15,000 people all waiting to see Y/n's jokes.

Nikki was a little nervous, she loves meeting new people but they don't always like meeting her, she can be kind of over excited at times and it makes people uncomfortable but she thinks she looks good tonight...