Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)

*This wasn't requested by anyone, I just saw a picture of these two from a shoot and had to make this, I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Also, this is a bit of a lead on from the 2 parter "A Friends Wife", if you haven't read those two One-Shots, I suggest going to do so now because this will technically be a Part 3! Take Care!*

Warnings: Threesome, Oral Sex, Anal, Lesbian, Bisexual, Dirty Talk, Extreme Sex!

=========================

It's been a few months since Y/n joined Paige and Austin with their relationship, to begin with it took a lot of getting used to but after a few weeks, it's now become like the air they breath, it's actually pretty fun as well because Y/n not only is quickly becoming a house hold name in the MMA world but he's still helping Paige with her photoshoots, which you can understand if you've seen them, leads to a lot of sex.

Y/n: You girls ready?

Y/n's got his stuff set up as he looked over to see Paige and her new friend Mandy Rose beside her, they've done a couple of shoots together now and it always ends in sex, yes, Paige let's Y/n fuck other women as well, he's not sure if Austins aloud or not be he knows he is and that's all that matters.

Paige: Yes Papi.

Y/n smiled to them as they looked great in their matching lingerie, to be honest seeing them both dressed like that has made Y/n want to just skip the pictures and get to the fucking part, she makes him work for it though, no pictures, no sex and seeing how much people will pay for these pictures, he really should keep up the work, she makes enough money from just flashing to perverts on the internet that she's pretty much retired, she's only 29.

Mandy: Why don't you take your shit off. Give us something to look at ~

Y/n winked to her as he put the camera down and did as she asked, when Mandy Rose tells you to take your shirt off you do as your told, he's learnt that these past few times, both girls liked what they were seeing but took it a step further then normal, normally they would just cheer like horny school girls but this time she crawled over to him on her hands and knees, reaching for the waistband of his jeans and pulling him towards her, Y/n smiled as Paige was close behind both girls are now in front of him, Mandy's hand groping over his cock as Paige started to kiss up his body.

Paige: Good Papi ~

The two shared a kiss as Mandy worked on getting his belt off, she watched as Paige and Y/n shared the tongue wrestle, it turned her on a little to watch them, so she needed to get to his cock as soon as she could, luckily it wasn't long after she pushed his jeans and boxers to his knees, making his cock spring free.

Mandy: Someone's already excited. Did you like the shoot baby ~

Y/n was under the impression when they first met that she had a husband, turns out the man's a complete Cuck and let's her fuck whoever and whenever she likes, honestly that does turn Y/n on a little, he loves being the superior guy, making others look weak and whatnot is his thing, but he's not here right now, it's just Y/n alone with these two beauties.

Y/n: I love watching you two work. Get's me all acting up.

Mandy smiled up to him as she and Paige switched rolls, Mandy kissed up his abs and to his mouth letting him push his tongue in her mouth while Paige moved to his cock, kissing and jerking him a little adding her spit whenever she needed to making Y/n moan a little into the kiss, Mandy copied him because Paige's free hand reached behind her and rubbed at her pussy from behind through her panties.