Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!

=========================

Cora's one of the biggest stars in the WWE right now, she's got a ton of potential and the entire future of the company in her path, at such a young age she's become one of the best already, having big matches with Mandy Rose and her best friend Roxanne Perez, we all remember when she stabbed her in the back and trashed the NXT Women's Tag Title, that's kind of a big moment in NXT History.

Right now she's going one on one with Roxanne not for the title but for a chance to face her for the title at New Year's Evil, Cora is ready and waiting in the ring, there's an ad break right now so the Roxie is waiting for the show to come back and they can put on a good show, Cora did a few stretch's in the ring while pacing back and forward, she stopped though when she looked out into the crowd and saw her childhood friend, Y/n L/n.

Y/n grew up with Cora in Chicago, only a couple of doors down from her, he's a good guy, an older and younger sister, with a mother and no father, Y/n's father was in the army and he went on tour when his little sister was 5 and he never came back, that was 15 years ago and he's been classified as KIA, Y/n took it quite well, he became someone that you can look up to even at such a young age.

Y/n wanted to follow is his father's footsteps and serve for his country but the fear that he might not come back was always playing on the back of his mind, so he found another way to help people that was to go through medical school, he's become a doctor at his already young age of 25, Cora didn't want to break character tough and she gave him a small wave before focusing back on her job at hand...

=========================

Cora's job was over and she's going to be facing Roxie at New Year's Evil for the Women's title, she's not sure if she'll win it or not but either way, it'll be a nice moment for the two friends, Cora got backstage and looked around, Y/n wasn't in his seat anymore so she needed to find him again, it's been a couple of years since they last saw each other, she owe's him a lot, Y/n used to give her a lift too and from shows when she was working the Indi scene.

He's one of the reason's she;s here in the first place so the least she can do is thank him now that she's here, she needs to actually be able to find him first so after ditching her friends at the curtain she took off not caring to change yet and look for him, she eventually found him talking with Shawn, Hunter and even William Regel all with smiles and chuckles.

Cora: Y/n!

Y/n turned to her direction and only had a second to register who it was before he got tackled into a huge hug, Y/n stumbled while laughing but caught himself as she jumped up hugging him, the older generation smiled to them as Y/n patted her back and set her back to the floor, forcing her to drop the hug, which she honestly didn't want to do, she never got the chance to tell him before but she kinda has a thing for the young man of medicine.

Cora: What are you doing here?

She asked trying to play off the fact she just acted like a teenage girl in front of all these guys, even the production crew passing by still doing their job working on the show, Y/n smiled though and responded.

Y/n: Wow, and here I thought you'd be happy to see me...

Cora fumbled over her words trying to make Y/n see that she is happy to see him but without making it obvious that she's still crushing on the taller, in shape, handsome boy next door.

Y/n: ... I'm only joking. I came to see you and I wanted to come back to meet you once you were done, then I heard the on sight medic didn't show up and someone needed help...