Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!

This is a reminder that this book isn't just a WWE One-Shot book, it's a Wrestling One-Shot book, the person the One-Shot's about doesn't have to be from the WWE, you can suggest others, as long as they were working in Wrestling before, so they can be retired, just no one that's been in trouble with the Law or deceased, I'm not writing that mess😅 ! Enjoy!

=========================

It's 2017 and a big day for Anna Jay and her high school sweetheart, Y/n L/n, Anna and Y/n have grown up together, they first met when they were 3 years old and playing at a playground, now, Anna's going to future education and Y/n is weeks away from his first deployment in the US Marine Corps, so before he leaves for his first tour, he asked Anna to marry him and she of course agreed.

They've been together for 5 years now and Anna is head over heals for her little Soldier, Y/n makes her laugh, treats her like she's a queen and her parents, although concerned about them being so young, support their marriage at the age of 18.

Handy: You ready to go?

Anna was so excited and so nervous but she is ready, it's taken her a few hours but she is ready thanks to the help of her bridesmaids and mother, Carla, so Anna stood their in her dress...

 She of course looked beautiful and Y/n wanted to give her the perfect wedding, he had to use his parents money for something better then what they wanted him to use it for, Y/n's parents are not very kind, their wealthy, and it was clear to Y/n a...

... She of course looked beautiful and Y/n wanted to give her the perfect wedding, he had to use his parents money for something better then what they wanted him to use it for, Y/n's parents are not very kind, their wealthy, and it was clear to Y/n at a young age they only had a child to give their money to after they died, his father never seemed to care about him, at least his mother seemed to care till he was around 12, now he went against his parents orders and did what he dreamed of doing, joining the Marines.

Anna: Is he out there? Please tell me he's out there because if he's not, I'm not going to look like a fool.

Handy couldn't help but smile with a chuckle to his only daughter as she panics a little, Carla shook her head and her bridesmaids laughed, Y/n would never do that to her, she's just really nervous.

Handy: Yes, he is. So is everyone else and their all waiting for you, so let's go.

Anna chuckled nervously to hearing Y/n is waiting for her, she did have the idea cross her mind if their making a mistake but hearing he's ready and waiting makes her realise this is what they should do, Carla looked up to her husband and remembered when Handy wasn't that sure about Y/n, all fathers have this, no man is good enough for their little girl, but Y/n's great, he's a Marine, has money to take care of her and Anna's brothers love him, Y/n really is already part of their family.

Anna: Okay, let's go.

Handy took his daughters arm and they walked out her dressing room, Carla and bridesmaids following them, they waited by the entrance as Y/n was at the altar in his uniform...