Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)

=========================

It's the last RAW of the year and the Main Event is between Austin Theory, Seth Rollins and young up'n'comer, Y/n L/n, Y/n has been on the Main Roster for a few weeks now after leaving NXT for the Red Brand, he didn't leave the newly rebranded stage without leaving a statement though and a girlfriend.

Y/n and Gigi have been dating since he made his debut on the brand, he went against Johnny Gargano in one of his last matches in the show, it was a match that raised the roof and pushed Y/n into the NXT title picture, he never won it though which bummed him out but now he's got an opportunity to etch his name in the WWE Record books, Gigi even made the trip to Denver just to watch him win his big win.

So she waited in Y/n's locker room watching on the screen as a table is stacked in the top left turnbuckle, one destroyed outside the ring and chairs, kendo's and other weapons dotted around the place, Seth is the only one on his feet though in the bottom right Turnbuckle looking to the table, Y/n's outside the ring and Austin is in the middle of the ring, Seth called for his Stomp making Austin slowly got to his hands and knees just as Y/n also got to a stable footing.

Seth went for his Stomp but Austin moved out the way making him stumble towards the table, Y/n slipped back in the ring as Seth turned around only to get speared into the standing table creating another wave of cheer's, Gigi was kinda concerned about him but Seth subtly checked on him and Y/n seemed fine, Seth rolled under the bottom rope as Y/n got to his feet but stumbled back into Austin who lifted him and sent him Down Town.

Austin got Y/n for the pin as he looked to retain his US title, the ref was quick to drop to the mat and start the count with the crowd copying his actions.

Ref/Crowd: 1!... 2!...

Y/n just got his shoulder up before the 3 count causing more cheers to come from the crowd, Austin looked stunned while Seth still has barely moved, Y/n panted trying to catch his breath as Austin tried to figure out what to do, he opted to go for another Down Town but Y/n slipped out his hold once he was lifted on his shoulders, Y/n landed on his feet and sent a Superkick into Austin's chin as soon as he turned around...

... Y/n fell into the ropes as Austin hit the mat like a lifeless dummy, Y/n looked around seeing Seth still out of it and Austin down, the crowd cheered him on encouraging him to climb to the top rope, the crowd cheering him on as he climbed, Y/n took a second taking a deep breath and leaped...

 Y/n fell into the ropes as Austin hit the mat like a lifeless dummy, Y/n looked around seeing Seth still out of it and Austin down, the crowd cheered him on encouraging him to climb to the top rope, the crowd cheering him on as he climbed, Y/n to...