Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!

=========================

It's Tuesday night and time for NXT, with the Rumble around the corner many of the WWE fans are wondering what NXT talent are going to be making a Main Roster appearance at one of the most popular PPV's of the year, and with Hunter in charge of it this year, who know's what's gonna happen.

What is going to happen though is Grayson Waller will be on the Main Fight card with one of the best in the business, Y/n L/n, Y/n has made his way to Orlando and walked through the front door of Full Sail where he smiled to the pure nostalgia around him.

Y/n's been part of the WWE now for near 13 years now, he first stumbled through the doors of WWE when he was 20 Years old, joining Randy Orton's team, Legacy, Y/n's a third Generation Superstar from Kansas City, his father and grandfather both wrestled, Y/n didn't want to be the one to ruin that streak and followed in their footsteps, it worked out perfectly for him because he's now a 12x World Champion, not including the other titles he's won throughout his career so far, but it's needles to say that the H/c haired man from Kansas has a Hall of Fame career already.

Shawn: Y/n!

Y/n smiled to an old friend and teacher of his, Shawn Michaels, Y/n was so lucky when he first got to the WWE because he had so many greats to learn from, even The Undertaker taught him to do that front flip clothesline he used to do.

Y/n: Shawn. It's good to be back.

Y/n agreed to be part of this story because he has nothing going right now, he was supposed to be in the US title picture with Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins against Austin Theory but they all agreed that 4 of them would be a little too much, so he agreed to sit on the sides till something new came up and since they think Grayson has what it takes, Y/n wanted to see for himself.

Shawn: Only for a few weeks but you just being here will boost everything...

Shawn then showed Y/n his locker room for the next few weeks, yes, he get's his own one, he's Y/n L/n that's why, anyway, they talked through the plans for tonight, just some words being exchanged between him and the Aussie, it will lead to fist being thrown but nothing too crazy, so after filling him in, Shawn was about to leave before turning back to him.

Shawn: Oh, two things...

Y/n looked up from the bench to Shawn as he was sitting on, he's just putting a few things in here to keep over the weeks, so he doesn't have to travel with so much stuff, it's easy thinking and makes his life easier.

Shawn: ... Go easy on him and Kacy's here.

Y/n looked down with a nod and a small smile, he first met Kacy when she was doing Ninja Warrior, he was a pretty big name on the Main Roster at the time, so when they met in the gym, she was about to drop the bench press bar but Y/n was quick and helped her, she thanked him and asked him to help her out with the rest of her workout, she was pushing her limits and her usual spotter canceled on her, Y/n was happy to help and they started dating shortly after that.

It lasted for about 2 years though and they broke up in 2018, she wanted to get married and have a family, Y/n wasn't ready for that sorta stuff though and it caused a rift between them, Kacy had to do what made her happy though and found someone who would give her those things, at least the marriage part.

Y/n: Thanks for the heads up.

Shawn gave him a fist bump then left him alone to get sorted, Y/n though just sighed and ran his hands over his face and through his H/l hair, he really hated that he didn't give her what she wanted, he was never great with relationships but she was special and they worked, now she's married and Y/n's lost his chance.