Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!

*Requested by Superflash2255*

=========================

Everyone knows the story of Samantha Irvin and Ricochet by now right, they met during their time on Monday Night RAW, fell in love with each other and are now months away from their big wedding day, Samantha herself can't wait for that day but one thing has become a bit of a spanner in the cogs of happiness, Samantha wants kids, pretty much right after they get married, 28 years old and she just has so much love to give, only thing is, Ricochet doesn't seem to want kids, maybe ever, they constantly argue about it, both having different dreams going into this wedding, Samantha can't help but wonder if he's the guy she's meant to be with after all.

So, after they had another pretty big argument, Ricochet left the hotel room to go and cool off, leaving Samantha all on her own, but she too wanted to go and lose some steam, so she dressed up as best she could...

 Which was pretty great, then found her way to the Hotel bar not too far from her room, she's not sure where Ricochet went but right now, she didn't care, she just needed a drink and that's where she saw him, Y/n L/n, the newest addition to Monday...

... Which was pretty great, then found her way to the Hotel bar not too far from her room, she's not sure where Ricochet went but right now, she didn't care, she just needed a drink and that's where she saw him, Y/n L/n, the newest addition to Monday Night RAW, he's one of the most sort after agents in Wrestling, considered to be the best Indi wrestler ever, which is a high statement considering all the talent that came from there but from what she's heard, Y/n's got a pretty incredible career in the WWE.

Samantha: Hey, Y/n right?

Y/n sipped from his glass while looking at her, he can't lie and say he didn't think she was hot, the from the top that showed a small amount of cleavage to her knee high boots, she's a smoke show to him but he knows she's taken so he's going to keep it respectable, he can make friends though.

Y/n: Well, remembered. Samantha?

She nodded to him making him smile, they met the other night at his first show which was actually a 1 on 1 with Ricochet, Y/n won of course but it was a quick meeting, Samantha is great at remembering names though, Y/n not so much, he's hit his head on the mat a few times to many, so they got to know the other, Y/n distracted her from her little conflict with her boyfriend, in fact he distracted her so much so, neither were keeping count on how much they were drinking, so next thing they both knew, she was following him back to his room, pushing him inside when he unlocked the door.

Samantha and Y/n both being drunk though, they kind of just fell to the floor, her lips on his as his hands instinctively went to her ass, pulling her body into him, Samantha couldn't help but give a little moan into the kiss, but she got even more turned on when Y/n just sat up, wrapped her legs around him then easily lifted her from the floor and moved them over to the bed, Ricochet wasn't able to do that with her because he's much smaller then Y/n, Samantha was about to find out how much bigger then her fiance he actually is, in more ways then one...