Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)

*Requested By Angelcreed16!*

Warnings: Cheating - Male Dom - Female Sub - Anal - Oral Sex - General Roughhousing!

==========================

It's time for AEW and it's the Main Event of the night, Y/n L/n, the youngest World Champion in AEW right now, 25 years old and been World Champ for months, the fans just love him, he hasn't even really got a gimmick, he kind of just does shit that people love, like one match, he was running between the ropes, he ducked a clothesline, the slide between their les, he slide all the way out the ring and fell into the barricade, his arm fell around a random women, he's never met her before but she was like a 9/10 and top heavy, so he kissed her cheek then got right back into the fight, he ended up winning that match and got the girls number, maybe his character then is he's a flirt.

That hasn't changed now, if anything it's made it worse since his latest rival is Sammy Guevara, everyone knows he has a hot wife right, Tay Melo might be one of the hottest girls in World Wrestling right now and Y/n has no problem making it personal, Tay and Sammy agreed to the story, it started as just a one on one on Rampage but the crowd and internet loved watching Y/n piss them off by flirting with the Brazilian that they've made it to what it is today, the matches became less about wrestling and more about Tay brushing off Y/n's advances, the only thing is, Tay actually loved it.

Sammy doesn't talk to her like Y/n does, he doesn't touch her like Y/n does, now when she thinks about that, it's just when he does touch her, the rare time that he does, she feels that electricity flow through her, the little goosebumps he gives her, it makes her feel so good but also so bad.

Tonight is going to be tough for Tay, she has to pretended to hate Y/n's advances even though she doesn't, she does feel a little bad though, she does like Sammy, she loves him but there's just something about Y/n that makes her feel a warm tingly feeling in her lower area...

... Sammy and Tay are the first one's out, they got a mixed reaction, some cheered, some boo'd, most are just curious to see what Y/n comes up with and honestly, so is Tay, she's so excited that she missed the part where Sammy leant her back, she jumped a little from the shock of the move...

 Sammy and Tay are the first one's out, they got a mixed reaction, some cheered, some boo'd, most are just curious to see what Y/n comes up with and honestly, so is Tay, she's so excited that she missed the part where Sammy leant her back, she jum...

... Though she still enjoyed it but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if Y/n did it with her, she snapped out the thought though and remembered who she loved, she loves Y/n - Sammy, she loves Sammy.

Tay joined Sammy in the ring while they waited, this is a title match but Sammy isn't going to win, he's not as a star as Y/n is, Y/n ca get the right reaction when he wants, like he just comes out here and be's himself and they love him, it's kind of incredible, Tay silently admired her husbands rival even through his entrance...