Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}

*Requested by Almod1119!*

Warnings: Threesome, Bisexual, Oral Sex, Impregnation, Sex!

=========================

Sonya Deville has been married to the love of her life for about a year now, Toni Cassano, they've been together for a long time but there's one thing their missing, they have it all, the love, the dream house which they renovated themselves and their careers but the one thing they want, they can't have, a baby.

Toni wants to have a baby and so does Sonya but obliviously she's unable to get her wife pregnant, sure she could use a surrogate our an IVF but apparently that stuff can be painful and really mess you up, so they didn't know what they were going to do, till Sonya and Toni went to visit their friends, Mandy Rose and Y/n L/n.

Mandy and Y/n have been together since the beginning in NXT, at first it was just a sex thing, the two clearly had tension between them and fucked it out, but then that turned to dating and in 2017, Y/n proposed, Mandy said "Yes" and now their reaching their 10th Wedding Anniversary and have two amazing beautiful children, a boy, 7 years old, Caden Rose-L/n, Mandy found out she was pregnant just after the proposal, she was worried it would push Y/n away but if anything it made them closure, then there's Nova Rose-L/n, she's only a few months, when Mandy got realised, she wasted no time in wanting another baby, so in January 2023 she was once again pregnant and in October of last year, Nova came into the world, so there's nothing wrong with Y/n's sperm but there's no way Mandy would let them do that, right...

Mandy: So what's wrong? You look distracted.

Sonya, Toni and Mandy are out in the son with Nova inside napping, Mandy has a baby monitor out here so if Nova wants one of her mother or father, either can get up and go, right now though Y/n's busy with Caden in the pool, Caden's just starting to learn to swim and Y/n's trying to teach him during his time off and the boy's classes, Y/n's still on the road with WWE, most doing backstage stuff like producing and helping out the younger names perfect their crafts now more then being in the spot light but that's just who Y/n is, he's always happy to help others over himself.

Sonya: It's just this baby stuff... It's getting to us both.

Sonya put her arm around Toni as Toni watched Y/n laughing and smiling with Caden, that's all they want, it's not much to ask but they can't find that perfect person to help them, sure they can adopt but that's not what they want, Toni wants to carry their baby, she wants to grow them herself.

Mandy: Y/n could help. You just have to ask nicely.

Toni and Sonya looked to Mandy as she watched her husband and son playing in the pool, with Mandy's new career in modeling, they both knew they have become more open about their marriage, Mandy's finally able to express herself in her photoshoots and luckily she's found a man that share's the same expressions as she does.

Sonya: I don't know. It might be weird, would he really be okay with it?

Mandy shrugged a little as she turned from her little family to her best friend in the world and her wife, Toni didn't seem as unsure as Sonya, sure Toni didn't seem 100% but she still seemed at least 60-70%, Sonya was probably in the high 40's, Mandy knew that Y/n would do it for them, as long as he gets something from them of course but that's not the entire reason he's help of course.

Toni: If it's on the table, I'd rather it be someone we know then a stranger.

That's one of the biggest issues, trusting someone to be the surrogate, you don't know who your going to get where as they know Y/n, they've known him since they joined NXT back in 2016, Y/n was already a big name on the Black and Gold brand then, sure Toni's only known him a few years compared to Mandy and Sonya but he's never given them a reason not to think he is the perfect man to help them out.