Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!

=========================

It's 2014 and time for Survivor Series Nikki Bella is facing AJ Lee for the Diva's Championship, unfortunately all the attention is on the Main Event were Team Cena is facing Team Authority, including Y/n L/n, who's fighting with Team Cena (You replace Ryback!)

The odds were against Y/n though after most of Team Cena got eliminated, this is to build Y/n's story, he's only been in the WWE for around 2 years now and was a fan favorite in NXT, so they want to make him a big star on the Main Roster, so now he's facing the WWE Champion, Seth Rollins, Mark Henry, Rusev and Luke Harper.

Y/n looked around nervous as he stood on his teams apron, John just got eliminated by way of DQ, John left shouting encouragement to Y/n as Y/n slowly got into the ring while The Authority laughed at him, John made it backstage and joined everyone else watching nearby including the new Diva's Champion, Nikki who's with her sister Brie and Bryan.

Nikki: I hate he didn't tell me if they win or not.

Nikki and Y/n have been dating for a few months now and they've been taking it slow at first, the odd dinner here and there, maybe a movie, that kinda thing, Nikki didn't mind, she quite liked the little dates here and there.

Brie: Aw~ My sister's nervous~

They all shared a laugh before they asked John, Nikki and John used to date but she wants things he doesn't, she stayed with him for as long as she can but in the end she couldn't wait, so she found Y/n and he wants all she does, kids and marriage, the perfect guy for her.

They were distracted by a massive cheer as Seth went for his patent stomp, then went for the cover...

 Y/n got his shoulder up though taking John's "Never Give Up" seriously, Nikki jumped and clapped for him while Seth looked honestly stunned, Triple H told him to end this so Seth tagged out, letting Rusev in, Y/n managed to get to his feet though...

... Y/n got his shoulder up though taking John's "Never Give Up" seriously, Nikki jumped and clapped for him while Seth looked honestly stunned, Triple H told him to end this so Seth tagged out, letting Rusev in, Y/n managed to get to his feet though and stumbled the US Champion...

 Y/n got his shoulder up though taking John's "Never Give Up" seriously, Nikki jumped and clapped for him while Seth looked honestly stunned, Triple H told him to end this so Seth tagged out, letting Rusev in, Y/n managed to get to his feet though...

... Y/n saw his opportunity and ran into the ropes by The Authority's corner, Harper went to stop him but Y/n was too fast and bounced off the ropes charging at Rusev, Rusev semi caught himself and went for a clothesline, Y/n ducked and spring boarded off the opposite ropes...