Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)

*Requested by MartinGraf98! I'm gonna start shouting out people who request, that way you get alerted when I get it done! Also, it's a little shorter then most my work!*

=========================

Tiffany Stratton, a top name in the WWE's NXT development program, she's not there today though, she's got some time off and decided to take a trip to one of the most exotic countries in the World, Spain.

Tiffany just went through a little plastic surgery and was told to take things easy, the WWE happily gave her the time off to do so, so now Tiffany's strolling on the beach just letting the heat wash over her, it feels a little strange to her for having a bigger chest but it's something she's wanted to have done for a long time, now it's done, she's happy and enjoying her little vacation.

Tiffany has been here for a good hour now just taking in the sun, so she decided to take a dip in the ocean, swimming is so much fun and she's good at it, she didn't expect to get her foot caught under the waves though causing her to panic, a peace of seaweed wrapped around her left ankle while itself was stuck between two rocks, that was the least of Tiffany's troubles though because she's starting to lose consciousness, passing out just as a figure approached her before she past out.

Y/n: Oye, ¿estás bien? 

Tiffany coughed herself awake after hearing a voice, the sun was extremely bright but luckily someone was blocking most the shine giving her the time to look up to her hero, he was beautiful, a strong jaw ling, amazing h/c, h/l hair, which looked 10x better while wet, the small smile on his face as well as those piercing e/c eyes.

Y/n: ¿Estás bien?

He asked again, apparently she was staring at him but can you blame her, this guy looks like every women's wet dream, well built body and handsome features, he chuckled to her though as he helped her sit up from laying on the warm sand.

Tiffany: Uh, sorry?

Tiffany wasn't sure what he was saying to her, she did learn a little of the language before coming over here but only the basic's so she doesn't have to spend all her holiday just ordering a drink, the guy though didn't seem bothered by the fact she didn't know the native tongue and still held his smile.

Y/n: I asked if you're okay?

Tiffany nodded to him something about his voice just made her melt and the pure simple fact he can speak more then one language is hot, making her mind wonder to slightly impure thoughts, she wanted to hear him talk a little dirty in Spanish, he however wasn't as head over heels and helped her to her feet.

Y/n: Come on, let's get you something to drink.

Tiffany followed him into the nearby lifeguard stand and looked around, that's when she saw a picture of the same guy, getting awards and all kinds of stuff, she was amazed by everything she was seeing, but was taking out of her thoughts when he came back to her holding out a bottle of water.

Y/n: Here, relax. Take small sips and deep breaths.

Y/n pulled a chair out for her letting her sit down, Tiffany took the bottle from him as she tried to look away but his abs are right in front of her face, she doesn't even know his name but she wants to lick them dry from the salty sea water still keeping them both slightly damp.

Y/n: What's your name? I'm Y/n.

Y/n pulled another chair out and sat down, he's not the only lifeguard on duty, one man looking after and entire beach is impossible so he has the time to make sure she's okay, Tiffany wasn't complaining and enjoyed the company, it's a nice change of pace to actually speak to someone that she can understand and vice versa.