Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!

*Requested by niknorn14! Enjoy!*

=========================

Alexa Bliss and Y/n L/n, you can't be a fan of WWE without learning about them, their the modern day Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, they've been together since early 2017, the peak of both their careers, Y/n was the WWE Champion at the time heading into a Fatal Four Way match against Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton at the time, Y/n would slither out with his title still, then with a date as well.

That was then though, this is now, modern day and the couple don't seem to have anything wrong, the love is pure between them, only Y/n's out on injury right now, he ruptured his Achilles Heel on Live Tv, he's a couple weeks off going back but to what show he's not sure, the Draft was recently and neither he or Alexa have a show to call home right now, but that didn't bother them as they still woke up with a smile on their faces.

Which Alexa proved as she hummed to herself happily in the shower, she met Y/n pretty much right after her engagement to Buddy didn't work out, she was obviously heartbroken about it but it was for the best since she and assumingly Buddy, haven't been happier since, that was until Alexa finished her shower, got out, then went over to her phone and saw the buzz all over Social Media.

Alexa: Oh no.

Alexa saw all the calls and messages from friends but was more worried about what someone else was thinking, so without even fully drying or getting dressed, she left the bedroom, moved as quickly down the stairs as she could without slipping and turned into the open planned kitchen, their whole bottom floor of the house was open, a kitchen, dinning area and living room, there is a bathroom and closet under the stairs but it's still open.

Alexa: Y/n, let me explain.

Alexa saw him leaning on the kitchen island, hands closed while looking down to his phone, she knew that he now knows and doesn't see the point in hiding it too much, she whished he would never have found out but karma works is strange ways.

Y/n: You want to explain something?

Alexa knew he was pissed, Y/n doesn't shout or swear, she wish he would because when he just slide his phone over to her he didn't even look at her, Alexa walked towards the counter and saw the pictures on his phone, Alexa hated that she aloud them to be taken, she knew they were of her, he knew they were of her, it's the tattoo's she has that's given her away.

Alexa: Y/n. I...

Alexa felt her emotions getting the best of her, she didn't mean for that to happen, it was a couple of months ago, Y/n was home while she was on the road, she'd never cheat, only she wanted to send pictures to Y/n, she was a little drunk and so was their friend but she didn't think that he'd have taken advantage of her, she wanted to tell Y/n all this time but was scared for this.

Y/n: You really need to start talking, Lex. Or...

Y/n still hadn't moved, closed knuckles pushed against the marble counter, he didn't even look like he was going to look at her, only letting out a deep sigh, she hates that this happened and if she could change it, then she would, she doesn't even drink that much, probably why it didn't take long for her to make the mistake.

Alexa: Y/n. I'm...

Alexa looked up to him, then back down to the pictures on not only his phone but the Internet, this isn't the first time someone's claimed to have her nudes before, it happened when she was back in NXT, only that time they actually weren't hers, at least she can still deny them but she can't to the man she loves.