Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)

*Requested by ChristopherBahena!*

Warnings - BDSM, Male Dom and Female Sub!

=========================

It's time for Wrestlmania 34, the WWE's gone to New Orleans and the fans as well as the Superstars are all buzzing, two stars in particular, one of them being Liv Morgan, one third of the Riot Squad is taking part in the Women's Battle Royal match while her new boyfriend, Y/n L/n has a Fatal 4 Way match for the Intercontinental Championship, he vs Seth Rollins vs The Miz, vs Finn Balor, The Miz doesn't have good odds to keep that belt while the youngest out of the four is getting a lot of hype right now.

Y/n: ... It's that simple. I win, I do what I want to you ~ You win... Well, that's not going to happen...

Y/n smiled as he's been dating Liv now for a few months, they first met when they both joined NXT at the same time, with Liv being from New Jersey and Y/n being from New York, they built up a friendly rivalry, it didn't get much more then that till Y/n caught Enzo mistreating her, Y/n's father was abusive so seeing it really pissed him off, Y/n didn't hurt Enzo physically but Liv felt safe with him after that day, now their both performing on the Grandest Stage of them all, sure Liv's on the Kick-off show, while Y/n's competing for one of the most prestigious titles in the WWE, it didn't matter to them as their enjoying their time together.

Liv: Your awfully cocky. I like it ~

Liv wrapped her arms around his neck as Y/n's hands found her waist, he's leaning on a production crate as they shared a quick kiss, both of them ready for tonight while she's representing the city colours...

 Liv was tapped on her shoulder since it's her time to go, so she forced herself away from him then left but not before Y/n gave her as a little slap, Liv turned to him blowing a kiss then went out for the Battle Royal, Y/n went to watch the match...

... Liv was tapped on her shoulder since it's her time to go, so she forced herself away from him then left but not before Y/n gave her as a little slap, Liv turned to him blowing a kiss then went out for the Battle Royal, Y/n went to watch the match and honestly, Battle Royal's kind of suck, it's too much going on at once and you can barely keep up but he did watch as Liv, Ruby and Sarah kicked butt, to the point where he was starting to worry that she might actually win tonight, but it wasn't to be since she was eliminated by Banks and Bayley right after they got Natalya out.

Once Liv got back stage she smiled to Y/n a little while rubbing the back of her neck, he put his arm around her in an attempt to make her feel better about not winning, she'll get her chance one day, today just isn't that day.

Liv: So all you have to do is win.

Y/n nodded with a small smile while she is now sitting on the crate and he's between her legs, her arms around his neck, Y/n nodded to her while he knew what's going to happen but she doesn't, the whole point of this is to keep it a secret from the other, that's the fun.