Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)

Quite a long One-Shot! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

==========================

Y/n L/n is the best friend to Alexa Bliss, they've been friends since they started out in the PC at the same time, she was nervous and shy, Y/n said "Hi" to her and since then, they've been best friends, Y/n was able to figure out his character quicker then her though, while she was running around with Buddy and Blake, Y/n was having breakout matches with Seth Rollins for the NXT title.

Alexa was a little jealous of Y/n because everything she did, he already did, he became a 2x NXT Champion during his time there and became one of the youngest WWE Champions of all time before she had even won a single belt.

Y/n never looked down on people though and saw everyone as equals, Alexa joked about all this to him once when they were sitting in a ring at the PC, Y/n was already on the Main Roster while Alexa wasn't, Y/n seemed to see past her "joke" though and offered her some extra help to perfect her craft, Alexa accepted and even though he traveled a lot for the WWE he still found time to help her, he found time for everyone including his girlfriend Liv Morgan.

Y/n and Liv started dating a few months ago, before that it was a simple sex relationship, one of them calls the other and they cum running, *See what I did there😅*,  it was as simple as that but they figured they'd give dating a go and it was going well, till one night.

They've just finished with Smackdown where Y/n's the IC Champion, they were both Champions at one point and it was so much fun for them to tour around together with the belts, Liv had to drop it though to the bottle job Ronda, apparently that's best for business, now there celebrating a show well done.

Liv: Come on, baby~

Liv looked back at Y/n as she laid naked on the hotel bed, butt wiggling in front of him while she kicked her feet back and forward teasing her man, Y/n smiled to her biting his bottom lip before joining her on the bed, Y/n's face went to her ass though eating her pussy spreading her butt cheeks as she moans and smiles.

Liv: Oooh~ Eat that kitty baby~

Liv's legs spread beside him while Y/n eat away gripping each of her ass cheeks in both hands, her cute butt was so perfect each her cheeks fit in his hands perfectly and she loved when he squeezed her buns.

Liv: Oh...

Liv's body perked up when she felt his tongue slide to another area on her body, she glanced back to him and saw his eyes just over her spread apart cheeks.

Liv: ... That's new.

Y/n winked as he paid her asshole some attention, this is why people should wipe properly, you never know when your partner will get a little freaky, Y/n kissed his way up her body leaving a smack on her ass making her perk up with a small yelp.

Y/n: Too much?

Y/n was a little worried he over stepped but Liv shook her head to him with a massive smile on her face and a certain look in her eyes.

Liv: Oh God no. I was hoping you'd do it more~

Y/n kissed all across the back of her shoulders and her neck as his naked body pressed into hers, they've been going for a good 30 minutes by this point now and can keep going, it's why they work well together, the sex is awesome.

Liv: Now hurry up and fuck me!

She ordered and Y/n happily slipped his hard cock inside her recently licked pussy, Liv grabbed at the sheets and pillows as Y/n plowed away thrusting his hips into her bubble butt, her moans are music to his ear's and making her as loud as he can so the people on their floor can hear them, is it weird that Y/n likes that.