Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)

=========================

It's been a year now since that fateful day where Y/n helped Cassie get everything she's ever wanted, a family of her own, Y/n hasn't been the same since that day as well, Jessica noticed it, they've been having sex more but Y/n's still stayed closed off, even during sex, he'd turn Jessica around kind of like he's picturing someone else.

Jessica: You've got to come.

It's the day of the little get together Ronnie and Cassie are holding so their friends can meet the new addition to their family, Y/n had no intention of going though, he can't bare to see that kid not being his.

Y/n: Not a chance.

Y/n is where he is most days when not at work with AEW, he's in their home gym just punching away at a punching bag, over this past year, Y/n's thought about a change of career, he's become more open about becoming a MMA fighter, even having made contact with Bellator the MMA Fighting Promotion.

Jessica: Look, N/n. I know your bummed out about the kid but you gotta get over it...

Y/n stopped hitting the bag and thought about it, he hasn't seen Ronnie or Cassie properly since that day, they used to go on hikes together, Y/n and Ronnie went fishing and played golf together, now Y/n didn't even want to go over to their place for a dinner party.

Jessica: ... I told you, if you want to try for a kid then we can start...

Jessica moved over to him and rested her right hand on his left shoulder, Y/n shrugged it off though and moved to the trash can in the room to throw away the old used tape on his hands, Jessica watched him standing there ready for a party...

 As Y/n's just in a air of gym shorts and Y/n's favorite Nike Air Force 1's, he's certainly not ready for a celebration of a new human brought into the world, Jessica doesn't understand what's wrong with him, she told him she's open to have kids w...

... As Y/n's just in a air of gym shorts and Y/n's favorite Nike Air Force 1's, he's certainly not ready for a celebration of a new human brought into the world, Jessica doesn't understand what's wrong with him, she told him she's open to have kids with him but he just say's "It's not about just the kid", Jessica think's she know's what that mean's but isn't too sure.

Jessica: ... It's not just about the baby is it?

Y/n stopped doing what he was doing and she started to understand, Y/n might have caught more then just a few feelings from that one day, Jessica can't blame him, Cassie's hot, if she was gay then she would but she isn't, not that she hasn't thought about having sex with her best friend, Jessica shook her head clearing those thoughts out of her mind before going back to the matter at hand.

Jessica: I'm sorry for getting you to do that, if I knew you'd feel this way about it then I wouldn't have suggested you to her...

Y/n relaxed a little while she this time walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his bare torso, Y/n let her and looked over his left shoulder to her, she snuggled into his slightly sweaty back with a smile, all the sex lately has made this kind of a frequent occurrence so it might now be a slight turn on for her.