Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

*Requested by Almod1119*

Warnings: Dirty Talk, Sister-In-Law, Oral, Cheating/Affair, Seduction, Risky Creampie!

=========================

Today is a big day for the WWE Stars, Natalya Neidhart and her husband Y/n L/n, their celebrating 6 years of being together, it hasn't been an easy journey since it wasn't too long ago that Y/n was forced to retire from the ring, now he helps Natalya run the Hart Dungeon, it's not as prestigious as it once was but their trying to re build it back to those glory days, all sorts of current Wrestlers are using their gym to perfect the craft, not just WWE stars but others, from AEW, TNA and ROH a like, everyone is welcome at the Dungeon.

Natalya: Oh shoot...

Nattie and Y/n decided to go to the Bahamas to celebrate with a few close friends and family, it's been a lot of fun for them so far, the only issue is between them is although the sex is incredible, it's not quite what Y/n wants, he's a bit more... kinky then Natalya is, he wants to do things that she's not all that into but they make things work and have been happy together since day one.

Natalya: ... Baby, I left my phone back in our room. Can you grab it for me?

Y/n nodded to her then before he left to get t for er, they shared a quick kiss and left the beach where all of them are just relaxing and enjoying the hot sun, one of them however, Natalya's sister, Jennifer waited till the attention was away from her then followed Y/n back to his and her sister's room where she found him looking around the room for Natalya's phone.

Jennifer: Everything okay?

Jennifer shut and locked the door behind her, hoping that they are left alone, the thing is, Jennifer has been hooked on her sister's husband for a while now, he's a little older then her but in much better shape then before, since he retired, Y/n's been able to hit the gym more, even though he was in great shape when he and Natalya started dating, he's bit a six pack now and it's hot.

Y/n: Yeah, have you seen Nattie's phone? I can't find it.

Y/n continued to look around the room as Jennifer stood there and watched him, he's just in swim shorts right now and she can't help but let her mind wonder, she loves her sister, she loves her whole family but she can't help but just want him so much right now, so much so while his back was turned she started to rub at her covered pussy over her bathing suit, she needed something to lean on and reached her free hand to the dresser behind her, that's when she felt something and looked to see Nattie's phone.

Jennifer: Whoops.

Jennifer chuckled a little as she slipped the phone to the floor and brushed it under the dresser with her foot, Y/n had no idea she did it since he was still looking on the other side of the room with his back to her, he was going through the bedside table on her sister's side of the bed till he sighed and looked to her...