Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)

Am I the only one who low-key wants Chelsea back in the WWE? I remember when she made her Main Roster debut, I think it was on RAW against Charlotte Flair, she was amazing, she lacked in experience obviously but other then that. I was really surprised to see her released during the cut backs, oh and if she does return to the WWE, I will 100% be making a story with her. Anyway, Enjoy the One-Shot!

=========================

Y/n L/n, one of the biggest names on the Indi Circuit and longest reigning World Champion, he's held the Impact World Championship for over 1,800 days now, yeah, you'd think the fans would get bored of it but the ideas that Y/n comes up with to keep them all guessing has helped this push become more legend then not.

He's not like he is in the Ring outside it though and is actually really popular around the locker room, that has also helped him keep the title but most of it's done to his in ring ability, which has done more then that, he also caught the attention of his now Fiance, Deonna Purrazzo because of it, she asked him to help her get better in the ring and he agreed, it's just the kinda guy he is, today though is one of his rare days off and he thought he'd just chill while waiting for Deonna to come home but a ring at his door bell changed those plans.

Y/n let his Labrador, Buster out the back before putting a t-shirt on and walking to the door, he only sleeps in sweatpants and he wanted to be comfy, his face changed from tired and a little drained to happy and smiles when he opened the door to see his best friends Wife, Chelsea Green at the door...

... Y/n met Matt first when Matt ditched the WWE for Impact, Y/n has never worked with the WWE so he couldn't relate to what they went through, that didn't stop Matt from trying to take Y/n's title and Y/n kicking his ass over and over again.

Chelsea: Oh, you are in...

Y/n shrugged a little as she walked into the house, Y/n shut the door behind her then followed her into the kitchen, he couldn't help but watch her ass as she went, now before you think their having an affair or something, you're kinda right.

Y/n, Deonna, Chelsea and Matt have a, open relationship of sorts, sometimes, their on their own, like today, Matt and Deonna are on tour with Impact while Y/n doesn't do house shows, it's part of his character and Chelsea is probably one of the hottest Free Agents in wrestling right now *If she doesn't turn up at the Rumble, I'ma be pissed*.

Chelsea: ... I thought you would have gone with Deo.

Y/n shook his head to her a little as she sat at the kitchen island and Y/n worked on getting himself a morning cup of coffee, he's 31 now and has been drinking coffee every morning since he was 15, he's pretty sure his body will shut down without it.

Y/n: Not this time. Want one...?

Y/n asked taking a mug out of the nearby cupboard, Chelsea nodded to him while nibbling on her right thumb nail, giving him that look she gives when she wants something, Y/n already has an idea of what it is because Deonna told him.