Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)

*Requested By Yr111307!*

Warnings: Edging, Oral, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Creampie, Pregnancy Risk!

==========================

WWE NXT is the home of the future for WWE, developing the top youngsters into becoming some of the best athletes and entertainer's in the world, two of these being Nikkita Lyons and fellow MMA Boxer Y/n L/n, Y/n's a little older then Nikkita and a newer face into the WWE's employment books, Y/n's 27 Years old, a former MMA Lightweight Champion in both Bellator and UFC, he might be the first fighter to ever do that but what matters is his next journey into the WWE.

Y/n: You sure your ready for this? I don't want to hurt your knee.

Y/n and Nikkita hit things off perfectly as soon as they met, bonding over their past MMA careers, Nikkita's wasn't as awarding as Y/n's but she still set the world a light with her powerful strikes and nibble mobility, her Social Media has grown more attention since she singed for WWE now but then again, she's not really hiding her best assets.

Nikkita: That's why we're doing this, to see if I'm ready...

Y/n sighed as he finished his stretch's in the ring, they moved in together not so long ago, Y/n bought a house when he moved to Orlando and wanted someone to share it with, Nikkita was happy too when he asked, nearly a year together now and they converted half of the two car garage into their own personally gym, it has it's own ring, weight rack, bench's, pull bars and everything an average gym has, Nikkita loved it when they worked together in the ring, it makes her a little excited.

Nikkita: ... I'll use the safe word if it's too much ~

Y/n smiled as he looked up to her, she's doing her own stretch's making sure she doesn't throw her knee out while they worked together, she's excited about getting back into the ring but the last thing she needs to do is rush things, Y/n certainly doesn't want to be the reason she's out for another number of months...

 Y/n sighed in the corner then skipped out as she indicated that he's ready, they both took their stances as Y/n exhaled a little, it's fighting mode now, no actual hitting, just a few easy to dodge blows and the odd grapple here and there, it's w...

... Y/n sighed in the corner then skipped out as she indicated that he's ready, they both took their stances as Y/n exhaled a little, it's fighting mode now, no actual hitting, just a few easy to dodge blows and the odd grapple here and there, it's what Nikkita started off with anyway, using her newly healed leg to kick at him, Y/n easily blocked her kicks but it did hurt.

Nikkita: Aw, poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?

Y/n chuckled as he just shook it off and continued to block her attacks, that was until she went for a jab, Y/n grabbed her wrist, twirled her around and put himself behind her, her arm pulled across her body leaving her unable to move, his arms around her as she stood with her back pressed against him.