Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!

*Requested by DDHU16! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's Friday Night Smackdown and a return is happening, with all the drama for the Mysterio family, it's about to get more tense since Rey's new son in law is back and ready to get into it with the Judgement Day, Y/n L/n.

Y/n's been a member of the WWE Universe since 2017, he made his name at Lucha Underground where he stole the show, then with 2 years in NXT he got called up to the Main Roster where he got his debut match against his idol, Rey Mysterio, Y/n first met Rey back in Lucha Underground during Rey's time away from the WWE, it was Rey who suggested Y/n tried out for WWE, since then he's appreciated the help the Mysterio family has giving him, see Y/n grew up in a rough area of Mexico City in Mexico, his mother turned ticks on the street corner and he never met his father.

When he was 12, his mother died from work related causes, leaving Y/n to do what he needs to do, he got a job then started doing things for fun since going home sucked for him, that's when he found wrestling, when he was 14 he snuck into a local show and fell in love, then at 17 he signed for Lucha Underground, met Rey Mysterio when he was 18 and joined WWE when he was 20, now he's 25 and recently married.

Aalyah: Your not going to be too tough are you?

Y/n smiled up to his new wife while getting ready for the show, basically, Dom will push Rey to his limit while Aalyah and Angie are front row, Rey walks away, leaving Dom and Rhea in the ring to continue talking his trash, only Y/n will be the one to finally shut him up.

Y/n: No, of course not.

Y/n stood up after tying his trainers, he's wearing a simple get up, off white trainers, jeans, t-shirt, the usual, nothing too special but he looks good in it, the look he didn't like though was the one his new wife was giving him, Y/n and Dom are still close but Y/n can get a little carried away while he does his promo's.

Y/n: I promise, I'll be good.

Aalyah smiled up to him as she wrapped her arms around his mid section, her hands sliding up his back and under his top, Y/n didn't mind and held her close kissing the top of her head when she did, it is a bit of a rushed comeback since they only got married 2 weeks ago, so Aalyah is a little bummed out they haven't been on their honeymoon yet.

Aalyah: I can't wait till it's just you and me in Lisbon.

Y/n smiled down to her excitement as they picked Portugal to be the destination for their celebration of getting married, Aalyah originally wanted to go to Mexico City but Y/n really didn't want to go back there and after explaining things to her in a little more detail, she agreed not to go there and picked the Capital of Portugal.

Y/n: As soon as Wrestlemania is over, I'm all yours.

The plan is for them both to be at Wrestlemania with Dom and Rhea, only Rhea and Aalyah will be ringside, a little drama between them but not too much, Aalyah isn't as trained as the rest of them are, only a few stare down moments to build up the rivalry between the new brothers in law.

Aalyah: Now I really can't wait.

She tiptoed so they could share a kiss, they've been dating since Aalyah and Angie started coming to WWE with Rey and Dom during the whole rivalry with Seth and Buddy, Y/n wasn't really happy when they spun it so they had a romance story, Y/n can get a little protective, Aalyah doesn't mind since the up bringing he had.

Y/n: Come on. Let's get out there.

Aalyah agreed and followed him out the room Y/n is sharing with Rey, Dom and a few other guys, they don't mind when women go in there, men are a little more open about that sort of thing then women, although Aalyah doesn't go in there unless it's only Y/n, she'll wait outside otherwise, but that's a rarity since Y/n is normally the first one out the locker room, so while Y/n went to get prepared, Aalyah found her mom and they both went out to their seats then waited for the show...