Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!

=========================

Y/n L/n has a tough job, he's works with WWE and yes it sounds like a dream gig and it is but this one isn't as he's working as part of the creative team.

Sasha: I can't believe you're taking their side!

Y/n has been dating both Sasha Banks and Naomi for a good few months now, he can't say why it happened or even how it happened but he's not complaining, well now h'es kind of pulling his (Y/H/C) hair out sitting on their sofa in their Orlando home.

Y/n: I'm not taking anyone's side Sash, I'm just doing my job!

Naomi sighed ready for her and Sasha to go to the gym...

 Waiting on the couch as Sasha and Y/n are once again arguing, Naomi is also bummed out about her boyfriend allowing the creative team to act like nothing has happened but he is doing his job and she understands that

... Waiting on the couch as Sasha and Y/n are once again arguing, Naomi is also bummed out about her boyfriend allowing the creative team to act like nothing has happened but he is doing his job and she understands that.

Sasha: Exactly! You're supposed to be on our side, not no ones! 

Naomi picked up her phone waiting for them to finish this episode glancing up to Sasha wondering if their going to be much longer...

 She could see that Sasha was more hurt that Y/n isn't taking their side more then she is angry but she can't se that he's doing this because he'll get fired otherwise

... She could see that Sasha was more hurt that Y/n isn't taking their side more then she is angry but she can't se that he's doing this because he'll get fired otherwise.

Y/n: Sasha, If I argue with Vince. I'll lose my job and since you two aren't working anymore. Someone has to pay the bills!

Naomi looked over to Y/n not really okay with him saying that, they can still pay their way, they just haven't got the contracts with WWE anymore considering the were given their realise a few days back now.

Sasha: Oh really!? You think you pay all the bills around here!

Naomi came to slightly enjoy their arguments, there's more drama in this relationship then any episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians she's ever seen.

Y/n: Don't do that. Don't twist my words!

Sasha's good at doing that, she's good at making Y/n be the bad guy and he ends up apologising to her, they are 100% having sex tonight and sometimes Naomi wishes they would just screw and skip the hours long arguing but they don't do this easy, they do things long and hard, same goes for the arguing.