Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)

=========================

It's been a few weeks now since Y/n and Chelsea finally shared that night after weeks of him and Deonna trying for a baby, now that she is pregnant, she's obviously been giving some time off from Impact, that as well as Y/n having dropped the title after a grand total of 2,023 days, it's the longest title reign since Bruno Sammartino's which lasted for over 7 years, Y/n's lasted just under 6 but it's still one for the record books.

Deonna: Where you going?

Y/n woke up early on a Wednesday Morning, it's weird for him now not holding a title but he's pretty sure he'll get one soon in the WWE so he'll live, today though, he's going to be meeting Matt and finding out what the hell is going on with him.

Y/n: I gotta get to the bottom of this...

Y/n grabbed his trainers and jacket, he's already got his jeans and shirt on, as he sat on the edge of their bed where Deonna is still under the warm covers, she's not even going to be traveling with him to the Rumble next week, she'll be staying at home from here on out, it'll give him and Chelsea some more alone time, especially if Y/n can't get through to him.

Y/n: ... As lovely as fucking both you and Chelsea might be. You two are draining me...

She giggled to him as he stood up and opened the bedroom door, Buster ran into the room and hopped on to the bed curling up beside Deonna resting his head on her stomach, she hasn't started showing yet but it's still adorable of the young Labrador.

Y/n: ... I'm starting to feel like a half used tube of toothpaste.

She laughed at him while rubbing their dogs head, Y/n put his jacket on before grabbing his wallet and keys, he put his wallet in his back jeans pocket and his keys in his jacket, he found his phone then kissed his soon to be wife, it's only a few weeks now till their big day.

Y/n: You need me. Ring me.

She nodded to him before sharing one last kiss then heading out the house with one last "Bye", Y/n got into his car...

 And started his journey towards Matt and Chelsea's house, this will either go really well, or really badly, he and Matt are good enough friends though to talk about this, they swap girlfriends for goodness sake, surely they can talk about why one...

... And started his journey towards Matt and Chelsea's house, this will either go really well, or really badly, he and Matt are good enough friends though to talk about this, they swap girlfriends for goodness sake, surely they can talk about why one of them can't keep up anymore.

Y/n tried to relax a little by listening to music on his way there, it's not a far trip but it seems a lot longer now though then ever before, Y/n's nervous because he's not a fighter, he's a hugger, if Matt does lose his shit then he could defiantly kick Y/n's ass, Y/n was so out of it that he didn't even know he arrived, parked and got out his car, he only seemed to come to his senses as he walked up the couple of steps to their front door.

Y/n: You've been friends for years, he'll be alright.

Y/n then walked into the house and called out for anyone, Chelsea isn't here, she's at the WWE's Performance Centre running through the bumps and what not for the Women's Rumble, so Y/n know's he will be able to talk to Matt in peace.