Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)

==========================

It's been a few months since Nikki and Y/n went for the scan, it was easily the best day of their lives to date, they both were so excited at that point to be parents, more Nikki then Y/n because she thought her time was running out on finding that one special guy to give her the gift she's always wanted, so while Nikki stayed at home in Arizona, Y/n still toured with the WWE since his shoulder injury is now fully healed up.

Seth: Welcome back, friend.

Y/n smiled up to his best friend when he walked into the room, Y/n was forced to vacate the WWE title after Extreme Rules to wait for his shoulder to heal, it was a muscles injury so it didn't require surgery, although it was timed perfectly, it kept Y/n out till their baby got here.

Seth: How's family land? Miss those sleep in's yet?

Seth sat next to Y/n as Y/n chuckled, having the baby in their lives has been a massive adjustment thing but they've adjusted perfectly, Y/n did miss those days where they can just stay in bed though.

Y/n: Not as I missed you handsome.

Seth pushed him while they shared a laugh, then more and more of the WWE Men's locker room came in, happy to see Y/n back, everyone likes Y/n, he's a good guy, one of the most requested wrestlers to work with, he has bigger fish to fry though, like taking his WWE Title back from Brock Lesnar, Y/n's never faced Brock before, so once he was ready to go...

... Y/n walked out the locker room and bumped into a few others, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and even the new Smackdown Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss, Y/n knew that Seth and Becky are dating now, he also knew that they wanted to keep it a secret.

Charlotte: Hey, Y/n. It's good to see you back.

Y/n smiled to them as they all gave him a quick hug, he's become a pretty big name in the WWE for all, the fans and the talent, he's helped a lot of them perfect the odd move here and there at the PC, hell if it wasn't for Y/n, then Alexa would probably still be running around in a tutu.

Alexa: How's the shoulder and when can we see the baby?

Y/n chuckled to her and was about to answer but his segment was about to start, so with a quick, "Soon, really soon", he had to get moving towards the curtain, the girls smiled to him as he was always one for being on time, Y/n hated being late, so the girls joined the others in catering as Brock is in the ring with Paul Hayman ready to bring Y/n back into the fold, no longer will he be the bad guy.

Paul: Ladies and gentleman. my name is Paul Hayman...!

Y/n stood in position as the crowd copied him, he knows at home his fiance and baby are watching him so he's looking to make this a big return and taking out the Beast Incarnate is a statement to be made.