Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}

*Requested by ChristopherBahena*

Warnings: BDSM, Oral Sex, Edging, Female Dom, Male Sub, Female Sub!

=========================

Y/n L/n has been married to WWE Women's Champion, Iyo Sky for around 5 years now, they first met over in Japan around 8 years ago now, Y/n was just a simple guy trying to make a name for himself in the Wrestling world and where better to do that back then, then in New Japan Pro Wrestling, Y/n went on to join the Bullet Club and win countless titles becoming a Grand Slam Champion over there and even being called "Leader" of said club, he didn't only meet Iyo then, he also met Kairi Sane, lucky for him both girls took a shining to him, it was Iyo that snapped him up though which meant they spent a lot of time together, even crossing over to NXT together where Kairi was already waiting for them, people would never understand the sort of relationship they have but they didn't care, they were happy and it's all that mattered.

The only difference is when Iyo and Kairi were kicking butt on the Black and Gold, Y/n went right to the Main Roster and put his name into the title picture by beating Brock Lesner in an Open Challenge issued by Paul Hayman, it's safe to say they had big plans for the most dominant Bullet Club leader in the factions history over in the WWE, the fairytale beginning had to come to an end at one point though as Kairi suffered a pretty bad injury forcing her to call her career early, Y/n and Iyo did there best for her but in the end she wanted to go back home to Japan, they'd visit her as much as they could and she'd visit them but it was never the same, till she got cleared to return, Kairi joined back to Stardom and won the Women's title, shortly after she got a call about joining the WWE again and meeting back with Y/n and Iyo.

Y/n: So she's about to land?

Y/n asked his wife as he looked to Iyo sitting on the edge of their bed, Iyo's fully dressed and ready to go and meet her best friend at the airport and bring her home, Y/n's completely naked and just waiting for what he needs to do, some people might not believe it but Iyo and Kairi are his Dom's, he's not sure why but he just loves it.

Iyo: Yes, so you need to be ready. Get up.

Y/n did as she told and stood up right, Iyo walked over to him and pulled him to a different part of their room, this area has all their little play things, the whips, chains, gags and paddles, it's all a lot of fun and it's kept them together for nearly 7 years now so it must be working.

Y/n: It's going to be good seeing her back. That injury broke her heart.

Iyo listened to him as she pulled his hands in front of them both and tied a rope around them, making sure it was tight enough that he couldn't get out of it, Y/n hissed a little from the way she did it, Iyo just smiled to him and tugged at it again, making him feel even more pain and just smile back, it's a strange kink they all have but it's so hot and they love it more then basic boring sex.

Iyo: That's why your her welcome home gift ~ When she gets here, you'll do everything she wants...

Iyo had to jump to reach it but managed to grab a hook on the ceiling on their room, she hooked it in between his rope then hoisted his hands up, not too high but high enough he's hanging there like a piece of meat at a slaughter house, Y/n didn't even fight against it, he just let it happen and watched as Iyo walked over to him and grabbed his jaw making his mouth open and look to her.

Iyo: ... No matter what. Right?

Y/n only nodded as she smiled to him, she remembers the first time they had sex like this, with her being a "Dom", Y/n was so nervous that he wouldn't like it, it's crazy how things have changed now because he pretty much begs for this now, Iyo couldn't help herself though and put her tongue in his mouth, Y/n let her use him as she wanted before breaking the kiss and picking up her bits and bobs to go and get her friend from the airport.