Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)

==========================

It's 2016 and not much has changed for Nikki and her life, oh, except the fact she's pretty much retired, she suffered a pretty bad neck injury last year and has had to pretty much call it quits, which is obviously a shame because no one wants to end their dream, especially because they have too.

Y/n: You okay?

Y/n asked sitting next to Nikki on her left in the locker room, Y/n's about to go out and face Seth Rollins in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE title, Y/n's held it now for over a year and like thought a few years ago, Y/n has become a big name in the WWE, this is his 3rd run as WWE Champion, he's won the US title once a long with the IC title once as well.

Nikki: Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm okay. What about you? You ready?

Nikki was clearly not okay and something was bothering her, so she tried to deflect the question with her award winning smile, Y/n's not falling for it though and he took her left hand in his right as his left held the WWE title between his legs, Nikki looked to him and watched him kiss her knuckles showing off her engagement ring he got her.

Y/n: Come on, Nicole. Your troubles are mine now, stop deflecting and talk to me.

Nikki smiled a little looking down feeling bad, she really did get lucky with Y/n and wasn't really sure how to tell him but he does make sense, their going to be married in a few months and share everything and if she can't tell him then who can she talk to, plus he called her "Nicole", only her mother and Brie calls her that when she's mad at her so she knew Y/n was being serious with his words.

Nikki: You're right, I'm sorry...

Nikki took his face in her hands and gave him a kiss, they've really grown close over the past few years and a lot of people in the back generally think they were meant for each other, the amount of time they spend without the other makes them believe it as well, Y/n's focus is on his fiance in front of him, he didn't ever think he'd be engaged at 27 but here he is with a beautiful love and WWE title in his hand, he's living the dream.

Nikki: ... I think I might be pregnant.

Y/n wasn't expecting her to say that, Nikki looked a little hopeful and Y/n didn't hate the idea, they've talked about having kids now that she's retired and they haven't exactly been using safety over the passed few weeks, no birth control for her and no rubbers for him.

Y/n: That's great right. That's good.

Y/n nodded making her smile, she knew he wanted children but was worried that he wasn't ready right now with him still being quite young, the only thing she could think of is that she's 33 and isn't getting younger.

Nikki: Of course, but it's not certain. Just don't get too excited, okay?

Y/n chuckled as he can sometimes get over excited and then get down in the dumps when that thing doesn't happen, the best thing about her not being pregnant though is they get to keep trying, Y/n though wanted to be level headed for her and make her feel like she can rely on him during this time, Y/n can be a little childish at times so this is where he shows people he's ready for this challenge.

Y/n: Yeah. We'll set up an appointment for you with the doctor and get our answer.

Nikki smiled to him trying to be grown up about this and she loves that he's trying but if she wanted that sort of thing she would have stayed with John and not fell for him, Nikki loves that he's different from others, now he's not completely unreliable, he is a really level headed guy, just this sort of thing is something that can cause him to over worry.