Chapter 4

Two days later

~

"It's hot"

You were getting irritated by the blueberry who was in the car with you. Valentine had been complaining since you had landed in Arizona, compared to Russia, the heat is insane, but she wouldn't just shut up!

She had been annoying you and the driver for over an hour now. The clothes which weren't appropriate for this kind of heat and the slow driving didn't make this any better.

"Okay we get it! It's hot, it's boring, and it's annoying, but please shut up!" You said to the girl who was complaining, she rolled her eyes and went silent.

It was four in the morning, your shift would start at five in the morning. You were hoping that the food, security, and A/C were good because this heat is not worth shit. 

~

"This shit is tight, why do we have to wear these skirts when we are female officers, not a nurse or cook?" Valentine said as she pulled down her skirt that kept coming up, you shrugged your shoulders.

They gave you these uncomfortable skirts along with tight button ups along with a somewhat comfortable jacket to go with it. You were given heels but you just wore boots instead, you drew the line at heels. 

Guards had their sights set on you, many confused as to why two women were here and others were just perverted creeps. 

You hated this place already. After being given a search that was long and painful, you had to go to see the nurse. Had a drug test, tested for any diseases, then were sent to the barber to get your hair cut because there was a certain length for officers. 

After getting your hair cut by a few inches and Valentine getting her hair cut until it was at her shoulder when it was originally at her back, you had to stand by the walls and wait for the signal so you could wake the prisoners up.

Once the head officer gave you guys the signal, you opened the doors and started to wake the prisoners up one by one. Some groaned while other protested and didn't get out of bed.

Such childish acts...

~

"I feel like they were staring" Valentine whispered to you as both of you watched the prisoners eat. Most stared at the two female officers while others kept eating their food. You weren't exactly shocked by their reactions.

This prison held dangerous criminals. Serial killers, rapists, and the lists went on. Some of these men were so dangerous they couldn't even be held in the regular cells. Some were placed in glass pods for others protection. Most of the officers were tall, built, and strict male officers. So to see two women who were small compared to the other officers.

"Because they are, just ignore it." You said to the woman, she nodded and looked at the floor. The place was terrible. The food was absolute dog crap for these prisoners, not even a dog would eat this, dogs have better standards then whatever glop they are eating.

While Valentine was nervous from the hundreds of eyes looking at her, you were trying to find the target. When you got your eyes on Marco then you could talk with him. Although you get treated differently because you are a woman, you still get the right to treat the inmates like shit. So that would be your excuse to talk with him.

Apparently Marco already had found a way out, but he needed someone, like a guard to help him. Once he is out, you will get someone to safely transfer him to Russia until things calm down and then the mission is over.