Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?

Extra Chapter 2: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around

The three Hanma's are surrounding you, wanting to know who you like to be around the most.

~

Jack

Jack was...calm.

You could be around Jack because he seemed genuinely cool and calm, but like his father he has to be arrogant in some way.

Jack was quite like Yujiro, Yujiro would purposely make someone upset just for the thrill of it. You were a fighter just like Jack, Jack wants a fight so he'll piss you off to make you fight him. 

He was always making you mad, but his infamous strategy to make you upset was calling your mother. You didn't want a man who was older than you, even by one year, to address you as a mother.

You were 32 while Jack was 33, he didn't look at you as a mother figure but more of a sister or close friend and you were well aware. He called you mom to make you upset, it takes a lot of to get you upset.

You may get irritated or stressed but never angry and so far, Jack has managed to make you more irritated than angry. 

Jack also had a thing for being disrespectful to others, mainly you. When you first met him, he didn't have proper table manners, but now he has a little class. He could wipe his mouth with a napkin but he couldn't keep his room clean.

Jack didn't live with you but he did start to live here in Russia, you'd come to his home often to give him food. Jack lived like an absolute bum, you would clean his place before he got back and buy him clothes because he didn't do it.

You did seem to realize why Jack called you mom now, you did treat the man like he was a child who just moved out of their parents home.

He called you mom at first to piss you off but now he does it because he genuinely thinks of you as some type of parent or elder sibling. You had a problem with him calling you mom, but you had better things to worry about than Jack.

Jack could be an dick, but he could also be a kind man.

Like when you buy him clothes or food, he is always away when you get there but you have a key. You come once a week when you're free, Jack knew it was you and to thank you he'd give you ginger snaps and you loved ginger snaps.

During your pregnancy with Kenji, Jack really cared for you. When Yujiro was away, Jack was always there to help you.

Once Kenji started to get his teeth, Jack would constantly feed the boy more than he could chew. You thought of the gesture as cute because you knew how poor Jack was and how he couldn't eat.

You didn't say anything until he tried to make Kenji eat raw meat, you cussed Jack out when Kenji took a bite out of a deer heart.

Jack and you would hang out of course, you didn't go on walks or anything like that though. Jack preferred helping others, Russia could get extremely cold, people were homeless in every country but Russian weather was brutal.

He did have a job, he got a job for one simple reason, to use the money to help other people. He had a home by scaring the living shit out of people, he didn't have to work but he wanted to work.

On a Sunday, the day you were usually off work, you and Jack would go to shelters. You would bring food and water, you made meals that could keep people from starving and always brought two packages of water.

Most homeless shelters in your area were poor, many people didn't care because they worried for themselves. You donated money to help shelters afford food along with helping people build new shelters.