Chapter 33

~

"Well we're going to the zoo, we'll be back" You said as you picked up Alina. Today was going to be a fun day.

"Okay! Have fun" Kozue said as she waved.

Alina really liked animals so you were going to take her to the zoo today. You would have taken everyone else but they have spent too much time with Alina. You wanted time with your daughter, alone.

You put Alina in the seat, you put her seat belt on and closed the door. You let Alina choose which car she wanted to use.

She picked your Camaro, you didn't drive it often but you weren't complaining. You let Alina be in the passenger seat, you were a reckless driver but because Alina was in the car you had to drive a little more sane.

You got inside the car and took off. You turned on the heat and the radio.

"Mama?" Alina said, you looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What were you and the big guy doing in your room?" She asked.

"Who's the big guy? You mean Yujiro?" You asked the girl who nodded, you laughed and shook your head.

"Ah, we were just play fighting with each other"You said to the girl who looked confused.

"Oh, but you were screaming his name" Alina said and you were blushing.

"Ma! Your face is red!" Alina said worryingly.

"I'm alright, it's just a little hot in the car is all" You said to the girl.

~

"Mama, look at the peacock" Alina said and you smiled. 

"Pretty thing isn't it?" You said to the girl who nodded.

"How about we feed the seals?" You said to the girl. she agreed and you picked her up. You walked to where the seals were.

"How do we feed them?" Alina asked.

"You throw the fish at the seal, they'll catch it" You said as you grabbed one of the dead fish out of the bucket.

You threw the fish up high at the Seal, the seal caught the fish and Alina looked shocked. You grabbed another one and handed it to Alina.

"Go ahead and throw the fish" You said to the girl who threw it, she threw the fish and it landed in the water, she sighed.

"Oh it's alright, they'll eat it in the water, how about you try to throw it a little harder" You said to the girl as you got another fish.

She threw it higher with a little bit of strength, the Seal caught the fish. Alina started to clap with a smile on her face, the Seal clapped along with her.

"Let's go see a fox, they probably won't be around but let's see" You said to Alina as you walked off.

You could feel everyone staring at the two of you, you didn't know why. Maybe it was because of your matching outfits.

 Maybe it was because of your matching outfits