Chapter 31

~

"Who's the father?"

"I bet it's some boy"

"I never would have guessed she was your child."

"They look so alike!"

You listened to everyone share their opinion on Alina, once you announced it, everyone was happy. 

Your brother was shocked to hear it, he always thought he'd be the first with kids because he was older but he was so wrong. He already thought Alina was annoying because of how much she resembled you, but now you think he hates her...Well he doesn't hate her but he definitely didn't like her. Nick did seem happy that Nixon would have a new playmate.

Valentine seemed hurt by the fact she didn't know, you and Valentine were best friends by the time you were pregnant but she was surprised and confused by why she didn't know her friend was pregnant. You told Valentine everything because you knew she wouldn't tell a soul, but she was hurt when you didn't tell her she was an auntie.

Your grandfather was so happy with the news! He said he had a hunch she was your child, both of you looked alike and it was true. Both of you had long, curly, black hair. You thought Alina would get her father's eyes, but instead of hazel eyes she got your pale blue eyes. Your grandfather loved Alina from the moment he saw her and now he loves her even more than before.

Your father was both happy and pissed. Unlike everyone else, he didn't disregard what Jade said before she was hung. You denied the fact you were assaulted by anyone, your father wasn't buying it but he left it alone. He was happy to know he had another grandchild, your father knew you had to have gotten pregnant during training camp. He had plans to find out who the father was.

Eun-Young was...happy? She seemed very close to Alina and Alina liked her. You thought Alina only liked her because Eun-Young gave her candy, but clearly you were wrong about that. Alina had spent most of the time playing games on Eun-Young's phone.

You got negative and positive reviews from your family and comrades. While others understood why you hid her away from this dangerous world, others didn't understand why you'd keep a girl her age locked away. But many people here had kids, they should understand that their kids are in danger every second on the day.

Yujiro seemed cool, he was most certainly upset about the way your father handled you after the execution. Yujiro had a too big ego to admit he was upset but his facial expression said it all. Your father had apologized for the scene he made along with the bruising of your wrist.

"So, who is the baby daddy ma'am" Valentine said and you laughed. She was really pushing you but she'd be shocked if she knew who you were fucking. You told her and everyone else to drop it but Valentine just wouldn't drop it.

"Didn't I say drop it?" You said to the woman and she only stared at you with a dumb look. What did she expect you to say?

"Yeah, but I won't tell. Remember how close we are Y/N? We have never told anyone our darkest secrets but each other" Valentine said and you sighed.

"You tell and I kill you" You said to the woman and she nodded, you whispered the name in her ear and she gasped.

"Our elder?" Valentine asked.

"Yes" You said.

"The one with the hazel eyes and red dreads?" 

"Yes"

"The one you had a crush on?"

"Eh, I guess"

"And the one who you said had a monster dick when you accidentally saw him naked?" 

"Yeah, that's enough" You said as you glanced over at Yujiro who had a vein popping out of his head, he kept himself calm while Alina was in his lap.

"The one you said you'd give a sloppy blowjob to?" 

"Okay! Alright, Valentine how about you get me and Alina something to drink, we're both very thirsty." You said to the woman who got the message and left.

You were at a party, everyone was celebrating for finding the people behind your mother's murder. 

You turned to Yujiro who was looking at you already, you laughed nervously and Yujiro only stared at you with an angry look.

"Look I was like sixteen when I said that. I had a crush on this boy back when I was doing training. He was about nineteen so my crush soon left me once he turned twenty-one. I love you and only you though" You said to your boyfriend with a bright smile, Yujiro smirked.

"Heh, I'll show you who's your crush when we get home" Yujiro said and you were blushing, you slapped his shoulder as he laughed out loud.

~

You were about to fall asleep in your bed, Yujiro was holding onto you for dear life. You were tired from the sex you two had the moment you got Alina in bed.

You were on your phone, you turned off your phone and placed it on your dresser. You were about to go to sleep when you saw your door opening. 

You looked to see a small girl peak her head in the room. You were relieved, you thought someone broke inside the house.

"Can I sleep here mama?" Alina asked and you sat up.

"Yeah come dear" You said to the girl who nodded, she closed the door behind her and you helped her into bed.

She laid her head on the pillow and you put your arm around her.

"Why couldn't you sleep in the other room? I even put Larissa in there with you" You said to the girl.

"Well it's weird to be in this big house, the other home was smaller." Alina said and you laughed.

"Can you get used to being in your own room?" You asked the girl who nodded.

"Yes but I don't like that bedroom. It's black and grey, a vampire would sleep there" Alina said and you laughed.

"I guess so" You said to the girl, you turned your head to the other side because of Alina's curly hair in your face.

~

Unknown

"Boss, I got something" A girl said to her boss who was waiting for an answer.

"Y/N she's...she had a daughter" The girl said, she flinched once she heard her boss started shouting curses.

"How old is the girl!?" The man asked and the girl typed on her computer, her hands were sore from her typing so fast but she would rather have sore hands other than make her angry boss wait any longer.

"She just turned seven sir" The girl said and she was sweating, her boss who was usually short tempered and always angry was surprisingly calm and quiet.

The girl moved her pink hair out of the way as it was getting in her face.

"Get out Sadie" The man said to the girl who quickly closed her computer and rushed out of the room.

The man paced around the room, he stopped and looked over at the painting on his wall. He walked to the painting and touched it.

"My dear, I'll come back for you" The man said as he stroked the painting of Y/N who was smiling. The painting was of him and Y/N, Y/N was smiling while standing behind the man who was sitting in the chair.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I see some of you adding my story to your reading list and the names you come up with are hilarious. One of you have my story on your list called "Bye😶‍🌫". I don't know what it means but thanks lmao.!💕

PEACE

~Q~