Chapter 5

~

"HEY!" You said as you pushed through the guards and grabbed Baki who was going crazy on some guy.

"Stop!" You said, you were grabbing Baki's shoulders and pulling at him. He then pushed you, his abnormal strength sent you right into the wall. 

While you didn't show it, the pain was terrible. Your head was pounding since your head was the first thing to come into contact with the wall. You were quite confident your back was bruised since it took the most damage. 

"Little bastard" You mumbled as you got off the cold tile floor. You had grabbed your baton and stumbled to where Baki was. With all of your strength, you had swung the baton, landing a harsh blow to his head.

For a second, he stopped and turned to look at you. Just as he was about to say something, his body slumped to the ground. The guards who hadn't been knocked out by the rampage Baki went into took Baki away. You assumed he'd be put in solitary confinement. 

"Thanks"

"That was kinda cool"

"My ass hurts"

Those were the words of guards showing their thanks. Other guards came running in to help take the guards who were hurt or knocked out from the brawl. You noticed that one of the guards who disrespected you earlier was knocked out. You giggled at the man who had a bump on his head.

You notice a tall prisoner with black hair and brown eyes looking at you. You two stared at each other for a while before he broke eye contact. He walked to his cell and you raised an eyebrow. You felt offended by that little staring thing, in Russia, you were trained to never look a superior in the eyes. They take staring as disrespect. But this isn't Russia, so maybe he didn't mean anything by it.

A hand grabbed your own and you turned around to see Valentine holding your hat. You grab your hat and she guides you to the nurse.

"Who was that guy with the black hair?" Valentine asked as she walked past the guards who were running past us.

"Eh, don't know" You said and Valentine looked around before whispering in your ear. "He was kinda hot." Valentine said.

"Don't you have a boyfriend, miss cheater" You said as you laughed, your head was throbbing and you were on the verge of tears.

"It ain't cheating when all I did was say he was hot, never said I'd sleep with him." Valentine said and you just shook your head, she would totally snag that guy if she was single.

You and Valentine got to the nurses office and opened the door. You saw the same red haired woman from earlier standing in the middle of the room. She was rubbing her temples, it didn't take long to figure out why. There were so many men in the room, knocked out or injured.

"Miss Henderson?" Valentine said and the woman turned around and saw us.

"You know what? Just go home, when I get you fixed up just go home after, this is bullshit!" She said, the fuck is wrong with her? Stress maybe.

You walked over to one of the beds and sat down, your head was bleeding, your back felt like it was on fire right now. When did Baki become so strong and why was he fighting in the first place?

This is chaotic, and you've been here only for a few hours.

~

"I hate this place" Valentine said as you waited for Marco to come out. He was a little bit late. He was escaping prison so you'd expect him to be a little more on time. He gave an exact time but never gave a day. So you and Valentine decided to just wait for him if he was a no show then you wait again. You were ready to get this over with then all would be well.