Chapter 22

~

"So~ how'd you get so many hickeys Y/N?" Valentine teased as she stared at the multiple hickeys that covered your body.

"Kiss my ass and worry about yourself" You said and Valentine put her hands up in a defensive manner. 

"I just asked a question" Valentine mumbled and you rolled your eyes.

"Do I ask why you and Mikhail fuck in my father's office while he's away? No I don't" You said and Valentine glared at you.

"Can you stop being so loud? We are in a hospital" Valentine said.

"Shut up" You said as you put up your middle finger and Valentine did the same.

The both of you were waiting outside of the room. It was Gina's day, Nick called you and said Gina's water had broke. You were out with Yujiro at the time so you went.

You had been waiting outside of the room for about 10 hours now, your father had just gotten here a couple hours ago and was in there with Nick.

You and Valentine were about to fall asleep, but every time one of you was about to sleep, Gina was screaming slurs. 

Most men pass out when they are watching women give birth. Because your father has aided almost five pregnancies so he'd be more fit to help Nick with this pregnancy.

You closed your eyes and thought of what happened last night. When you got home, Yujiro and you talked and in the end you deiced to make your relationship with Yujiro official.

 He immediately wanted to have sex and you weren't in much mood to do so. You deiced to give Yujiro a chance

You were having dinner with Yujiro when you got the call, Yujiro was quite annoyed when you had to leave but you promised to spend some more time with him.

It was morning now, the sun was coming up and the amount of coffee you have had is unreal. You were finally about to fall asleep until you heard the voice of your father.

"It's done" Your father said, you and Valentine got up and straightened yourselves out. You walked into the room to see Gina dead asleep while Nick was holding the baby.

You walked over to him and looked at the child, he was quite small, the baby was like a little peanut. 

"Can I hold him?" You asked Nick who gently passed the child to you.

"Be careful" Nick said in a warning manner, you rolled your eyes at the comment.

"Oh please I've been holding children much longer than you" You said as you looked down at the baby.

"His name?" Valentine asked.

"Nixon" Nick said, you smiled at the name.

"Nixon Arakhis Petrov, I like the name" You said as you laughed.

"Arakhis? Why would you call him a peanut?" Your father said as he stood behind you to get a glimpse at the baby.

"He's the size of a peanut, and you used to call me Arakhis all the time" You said and your father laughed.

"Cause you were the size of a peanut when you were born" Your father said and you rolled your eyes once again.

"Whatever" You said as your gaze went back to the crying child.

"Why is it crying so much?" Nick said

"Because he's hungry?" You said to Nick who looked over at Gina who was asleep before looking back at you.