Chapter 11

~

"Let my hair go!" You said as you tried to pull your hair out of his hands while trying to find something to grab onto.

"Nope, take back what you said" Yujiro said as his grip on your hair tightened. You were ready to kill him.

You were currently hanging from the roof of some tall building. When you woke Yujiro up from the swearing and screaming you were doing, you noticed that he was only acting as if this was normal. 

He asked you why you were overreacting. You could feel the veins in your neck ready to burst, you were now in a rage. He slept with his son's best friend and was acting as if this was okay, you snapped and insulted him. Before you could say more, you were in an oversized shirt, your legs were bare and exposed. 

You had no problem being dropped from this, if it was a little higher, then you'd be pissing your pants. This wasn't the tallest building, you'd probably break a bone but it wouldn't kill you.

"I ain't taking it back! Your dick game is weak as hell, weaker than you if anything." You said to the man who raised an eyebrow.

"You know that I can drop you right?" Yujiro questioned and you nodded.

"Of course, but do you really think this will kill me? I understand you want to scare me, but you're making me angry, bitch boy" You said to Yujiro who's ugly smirk dropped.

"Okay then, hope to see you again Y/N" Yujiro said to you.

"Wait-" Before you could say more, Yujiro dropped you. You frowned as you were falling, you turned and made sure you landed hands first. 

You soon hit the ground, your hands were scratched from the rocky surface. You got off your hands and stood up, the people stopped and stared. Men were blushing from the sight of your bare legs, their wives fuming with anger.

You bit your lip and looked around, you needed to get away before someone called the police. You sighed as you started to walk to some alley, but as soon as you moved, a figure landed beside you. You looked to see Yujiro standing there, he had his hands in pockets as he landed.

You looked down at the crack he made in the floor and then looked at the little mark you made from your landing.

"Hm, interesting, thought you'd land in the hospital rather than the floor"Yujiro said to you, before you could say anything else, Yujiro picked you up and walked off. Yujiro had his arms wrapped around you, his huge body was hiding most of your body.

You weren't exactly embarrassed by the fact that people had seen you nearly naked, but more embarrassed by Yujiro carrying you around at your size.

"You're an asshole" You said to the man who only ignored your words.

~

"Where are you going?" A voice said to you and you turned to look at the man who was sitting on his chair while sipping wine. Yujiro looked up at you and you raised your eyebrow.

"I got things to do sir, bye now, don't expect me to call you" You said as you opened the door. Your heels were the only thing making noise in the long hallway. 

You got to the elevator and waited for it to open, the doors opened and you walked in. You pressed the button and waited for the elevator to take you to the bottom floor.

Your nerves were jumbled up, you didn't like the fact that you'd be going to meet your friend after sleeping with his father.

You get to the bottom and walk out the doors, you look at the place. People were sitting and drinking and eating. You saw some staring at you, you confusingly walked to the glass doors and saw a man standing there.

"Um ma'am where are you coming from?" The man asked you and you shrugged your shoulders.

"What was it? Floor seven" You said to the man who nodded.

"Well ma'am if you're coming Mr. Hanma's room, then I'll like to tell you if Mr. Hanma didn't, please do not come back to the penthouse as Mr. Hanma won't need your assistance anymore" The man said to you.

"Excuse me?" You said as you looked shocked, so Yujiro was bringing several women here? You sighed and pushed past the man. 

What a little whore.

~

"I'M SO SORRY!" 

"YOU'RE JOKING!"

You and Baki were both crying. Baki was on top of you, you decided to tell him about what you had done.

You thought things were going well until he tackled you to the ground and started crying real tears. Then he made you cry, you were crying because Baki was crying. 

"Why are you crying?!" He said as he noticed your tears falling.

"I got drunk and he took advantage of it! Baki please stop crying" You said to Baki and he stared at you before getting off you. You sat up and looked at Baki who was rubbing his hands on his face.

"Y/N, you just-" Baki said and you nodded.

"Yeah, I fucked your dad." You said to Baki who looked at you like he was gonna knock your head loose.

"I mean I would fuck you over your dad any day!" You said to Baki who was now smiling. He started laughing and fell back onto the wooden floor. You blushed as you realized what you just said to Baki.

"Thank you, I guess" Baki said and you lay down on the floor next to Baki. You look over at Baki who was looking at you also.

"You've been here for a couple days and you are already starting trouble, same woman I remember" Baki said to you, you laughed and hit the boy on the chest.

"What does that mean?" You asked Baki.

"Means you cause trouble" Baki said to you.

"Name one time" You told Baki as you sat up.

"Remember 10th grade? Amie Ogawa, the girl whose boyfriend you kissed because she called you loud mouthed?" Baki said to you and you had to go down memory lane. 

"Oh! Well that was different" You said and Baki simply rolled his eyes.

Well, the girl did call you loud mouthed. Amie was always a bitch in school so she did deserve it, plus her boyfriend was a hot piece of ass that you didn't mind kissing.

The two of you sat in comfortable silence, not knowing what to say to one another. You did enjoy spending time with your childhood best friend, but you were sad that you had to work and leave in a few days.

Speaking of work, you still needed to talk with Hanayama about the underground organization. The place wouldn't be on land, it'd be underground and you were having about 500 recruits coming in.

The place should be ready by Friday, and then on Sunday you'll leave for Russia. You will throw a little party on Saturday and be gone.

Then, you and Baki heard the door opening, the both of you stood up and looked at the door. A brown haired girl soon appeared. Baki smiled as he pulled her into a kiss...so this must be.

"Kozue" You said and the girl looked at you.

She was the one.

She was the woman who stole your crush's heart.

And you felt like you won't get his heart back.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

PEACE!

~Q~