Finished

Hey...

I came to say that this story is done.

In all, everyone is happy and gets what they want. So this story ends with a happily ever after.

But I did want to point a few things.

Grammar mistakes, I make mistakes and don't realize it until I've already published the chapter so I'm gonna have to work on that. Please point out any mistakes so that I can correct them.

Conflict, I didn't put a lot of conflict in this story like I was going to do originally. You also notice that these characters make up quite fast, so I'm sorry I didn't put much conflict in this story.

Love, some of you may think that Yujiro and the reader fall in love too fast. I mean it would usually take like forty chapters for these characters to say I love you but I did it in just twenty..I think.

Finally, you guys. I've seen that some of you have been here since day one, I love all my readers but there are some I want to really point out. If you guys can, could you check out my other story?

juliannasharp

AnimeLV

insidejokerspwossy (Love that name)

Selinahera

ford814

ummmmmm22222

LoveBIrds305

kittylove32

Blank_Bruh_0

abeer3xxx

VisivelmenteLouca

I REALLY want you guys to check out weirdcoreisfun, she has some cool fnaf pics. You don't have to, but I would really appreciate it.

I probably didn't get all of you but these are the ones I know the best. Sorry if I didn't get some of you, it doesn't matter cause I'm grateful for you guys either way.

I also wanted to tell you all that I have only published two stories and I have no intention of posting anymore Baki stories. I do enjoy writing but I like to write other stories in different genres so I'm drifting my focus away from Baki stories.

Thank you all for reading my story it means so much, I love you all.

PEACE OUT!

~Q~