Chapter 16

~

"So...who are you supposed to be to my daughter?" Your father asked Yujiro as he wiped his mouth.

"The guy who's banging her" Yujiro said, you gripped your fork as you stabbed the already dead meat on your plate.

"Excuse me?" Your father said with a confused look on his face, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, Yujiro is Baki's father. You know my friend Baki right? The boy who called you on my phone?" You said to your father and he nodded.

"Well that doesn't answer my question, who exactly is he? Surely not the guy who's banging you." Your father asked.

"Oh no papa, Yujiro just has a weird sense of humor, he's nothing more than my friend's father" You said to your father who looked at the red haired man.

"Who said I was being funny?" Yujiro questioned as he took a sip of the wine in his glass.

"Heh, you are still the funny man I remember" You said as you nervously laughed and placed your fork down.

"I'm finished, excuse me" Your father said as he placed down his utensils and walked out of the dining room.

Once your father was gone, Yujiro looked over at you.

"Did you think that was funny Yujiro?" You asked the man.

"What? You're upset I told your father the truth, did I not bang you?" Yujiro questioned.

"Yeah, be so lucky you fucked a drunk woman" You said.

"Well I had a lot of alcohol as well, so we were both drunk" Yujiro said to you.

"I recall you telling me to stop drinking, guess you were sober enough to tell me to stop" You said to Yujiro who laughed.

"I like you" Yujiro said to you.

"Well I don't, so if you would politely leave my house, I won't be here anyways" You said as you finished your drink and went to grab the plates.

"Why? I love your house, I think I'll get comfortable here" Yujiro said as he put his feet up.

As you went to Yujiro to take his plate, he grabbed your ass. You glared at the man who had his disgusting shoes on your table, you slapped his legs off and grabbed his plate.

You left the dining room and went to your kitchen, in the kitchen where your father was. 

You placed the dishes in the sink, you sighed as you turned around to look at your father who was sitting on the stool.

"Papa look-" Before you could say more, your father interrupted. 

"I don't know what's gotten into you Y/N. Who the hell is that guy and why is he rubbing in my face he is banging you.!?" Your father said.

"He's Yujiro Hanma, he's just being an asshole, don't let him get to you" You said to your father.

Just as your father was going to say more, Yujiro walked into the room. 

Your father stood up and walked to the door, he looked Yujiro up and down, both of them standing eye to eye. He looked at you before walking out of the kitchen.

"Just make sure you get your act together" Your father said.

You nodded as you turned back around, you turned on the hot water and got to washing the dishes. You felt Yujiro behind you but continued to wash the dishes as you didn't want to acknowledge him.

"Y/N.." Yujiro called out.

"Y/N"

"What do you want old man?" You said to the man.