Chapter 12

~

You just left Baki's house, you were heading back to the Hanayama Estate. Your time with Baki and Kozue was quite nice. Kozue was nervous and wary around you, but she soon became a little more comfortable.

You took a sip of the drink you bought from the store as you waited for the light to turn green. You sighed as you watched the other cars pass you, on their way to their comfortable homes, while you were sitting in your car waiting for a light. You were tempted to run it, but running red lights on busy roads will get you in the hospital and then jail so you just waited.

(My good people, don't run red lights. The reason for the lights is to control traffic. To avoid, confusion, death, and injury, please don't run a light. You and others could be injured, I said this because people surprisingly run red lights and are now in the grave.)

~

"UNO!" You screamed as you placed down your last card, you were currently playing Uno with the maids who were supposed to service you. 

It took a lot of begging to get them to agree to this. They at first told you that they had things to do, then ignored you, then after begging for a straight hour they admitted that they were scared shitless of Hanayama as they thought he'd kill them for not doing their jobs.

You promised the maids that you were going to protect them no matter what, it was a lie because you would just sacrifice them for yourself because you were just as scared of Hanayama as them.

The maid named Aki groaned as she threw down her seven cards, the other maid only rolled her eyes and then threw down her twenty cards.

"Ah look at the time, Master Hanayama should be getting back home by now. We need to get back to work" Aki said as she looked at her watch, both maids stood up and started to clean up the cards.

They put their slippers back on and walked out of your room but they waved at you and you waved back, you sighed once they closed your door. You were alone and bored, you got off the floor and went to the bathroom.

~

You got out of the bathtub that was full of steamy water that has now gone warm and whatever soapy bubbles were left over. 

You grabbed your robe and walked to your bedroom, you walked to the closet and put on your sleep wear. You grabbed the bathrobe and walked to the bathroom to put it away. You grabbed a brush and some cream that helps detangle your hair.

You placed the cream into your hair once you finished brushing your hair which was a painful experience. Your hair was wet so it was easier to brush compared to when it's dry. You put your hair into plaits.

You walked out of the bedroom and put on your slippers, you then walked out of your room. You had already eaten dinner but one thing you hadn't done was drink. You knew a man like Hanayama had alcohol. 

You were walking to the kitchen, you had plans to steal a bottle of wine and watch TV. You noticed the guards weren't nearby like usual so you ran to the kitchen.

You opened the fridge to see bottles of alcohol sitting there with little to no food in the fridge as the alcohol took most of the space.

You grabbed the wine and then closed the refrigerator, you turned to sneak back to your room but was met with a huge chest. You didn't have to look up to see who it was because you knew Hanayama's smell.

"Oh, Hanayama, hello there" You said as you stepped away from the man who was once against you.

"You like wine?" Hanayama asked as he stared at the bottle of wine in your hands.

"Adore it actually" You said to the man.

"Well then, you and I are going to partners, let's get to know each other. If you don't mind, then could we drink together?" Hanayama suggested and you at first were gonna disagree because the last time you drank with someone, you ended up sleeping with them.

"Well...Guess I could trust you" You mumbled and Hanayama, he walked to the living room with you following behind him.

'This could be fun' You thought.

~

You thought wrong, the whole time you and Hanayama were talking, he kept his answers short and boring. When you asked personal questions, he'd avoid it by drinking.

"Hanayama, you are boring as hell" You said as you crossed your arms.

Hanayama looked at you with a raised eyebrow, he shouldn't be confused, did the man not know he was boring, well if he didn't know then you were more than willing to tell him just how boring he was.

"What do you mean?" Hanayama asked you, you rolled your eyes.

"You are boring. You don't answer my questions and if you do then you keep them short and boring, tell me something interesting!" You said in a frustrating manner.

"Sorry, what do you want to know?" Hanayama questioned.

"Anything at this point Hanayama, please, just tell me anything!"You said to the man who was thinking of what to tell you, you found it interesting that he would even listen. You were in his house insulting him and he's listening to your demands instead of kicking you out of house, very interesting coming from a guy like him.

"Well uh, I had a girlfriend at one point of time" Hanayama said to you.

"Really, well what happened?" You asked him.

"She cheated, we were together for about two years before I caught her having an affair. I didn't expect her to cheat but she did anyway. You should be careful when in a relationship, always watch over your partner to make sure they are as loyal as you are. And sometimes, you may-" Hanayama soon stopped talking when he saw you.

You were dead asleep, you soon went to sleep once he went on some boring rant about relationships. Hanayama sighed as he picked you up, he walked to the stairs and went up to your bedroom.

His bodyguards watched as he held you close to his chest as he carried you to the bedroom, he opened your door and walked to your bed. He placed you on the bed and took off your slippers. He put the cover on you and looked at you. He was deciding whether or not he should do it.

But in the end..

He did it..

He kissed your lips, he arose and covered his mouth. He sped out of your room as he realized what he had done, leaving you to sleep.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed your chapter.! 

PEACE!

~Q~