Chapter 36: Dog Lover

~

Extra Chapter 1: Dog Lover

In which Yujiro denies he's a dog lover until you catch him.!

---

"I think he likes dogs" You said to your best friend who took another sip on her sweet tea, she set her tea cup down and looked at you.

"Dear, if he isn't a dog lover and he's fine...Then he's toxic" Valentine said.

"Yujiro isn't a toxic a man at all though" You corrected the woman.

"So he had to be a dog lover" Valentine said.

"Well I'm gonna find out" You said determined.

"Why do you want to know anyway?" Valentine asked.

"Because I want to, I wouldn't have really cared before but when I asked him about today, he completely denied. He says dogs are like children, young, dumb, and energetic" You said to Valentine.

"I guess he's right" Valentine said.

"No! Children are most certainly energetic and young but they aren't dumb" You said and Valentine rolled her eyes.

"Yeah because you have one child who you're going to ship off to Harvard as soon as she turns eighteen and another who attends a school for gifted children" Valentine said.

"I'm not shipping off Alina, she said she wanted to go because she wanted to experience American life. I just hope she doesn't come back with a pregnant belly, a lot of people have sex during their teenage years and I don't want to care for anymore kids" You said and Valentine laughed.

"You had Alina when you were just seventeen, she'll following in your foot steps" Valentine said as she snorted.

"Cause I was forced, what could I really do? Abort her?" You said to Valentine who shrugged.

"Kinda wish I did" Valentine said as she poured herself another glass of tea.

"How evil" You said as you laughed.

~

You were watching your husband, you watched him from afar. 

You had been watching Yujiro all day, he took the dogs out today and you were sure to trail behind them.

Yujiro couldn't see you from this distance, so you were fine. You watched the man pick up one of the dogs. 

This whole thing started when Yujiro decided to call one of the dogs ugly, Larissa left behind three full of joy dogs, all female.

You were petting Megara and you noticed just how cute the dog was, you asked Yujiro if he found her cute and he called her an ugly mutt. You kicked him out of your room after he made that little remark about Megara, you made him sleep on the couch for two days.

Then he kicked Katerini when she was rubbing on him. He knew better than to actually kick her but he lightly kicked the dog who whined in response, you made him cook dinner. You stopped making him cook because the food was terrible.

Finally he left Chania in the snow, Chania had less fur than her sisters so she was cold. He purposely left her out, you let the shaking dog in the house and put Yujiro out of the house. He stood in the snow all night. He left Chania out there because she had bit him when he tried to take her bone.

He was evil to your dogs, he would always insult them as well. You named Larissa after the city you were born in and you named her children after other cities in Greece. Yujiro said it was so stupid to name them that.