Chapter 30

~

"I know it's crazy, but it's true" You said to Yujiro who looked unfazed.

"I already knew" Yujiro said and your jaw hit the floor.

"How would you even know!?" You asked and he smirked.

"I'm Yujiro Hanma, it doesn't much to find out.

You just told Yujiro about Alina. You told him because today was execution day, you found all three people involved in your mother's murder and today they are going to be executed.

When someone is executed, every person in the family and organization comes and watches. It's cruel but even children have to watch. Because you were high ranked and Leo Petrov's daughter, you had to bring your children and lover.

If you don't bring Alina, you would be breaking the rules. All close family such as, grandparents, cousins, parents, and children are required to attend important events, one of those events being execution day.  

You weren't an exception from the rules so if anyone were to tell about Alina and how she didn't go to the execution then you'd be in trouble.

You had no choice but to make Alina known to her family, you may be shamed or you may be killed. You didn't care about your outcome, you cared for Alina's.

You didn't expect Yujiro to know, but you can't be surprised by Yujiro and the things he knows at this point.

"Why do you keep her hidden? Perhaps you're ashamed?" Yujiro asked and laughed.

"Shame? No, I want her to be normal. I thought of making her known to this dangerous world when she got older and got a good understanding." You said.

"Who is the father?" Yujiro asked, you couldn't answer that question. You knew who it was because he was your first but you just didn't want to think of him.

"I don't want to tell you, and don't go snooping around for anything or I'll make pottery with your bones." You said to the man.

"I guess I can respect that, will she be staying here from now on?" Yujiro asked and you nodded.

"I'll have to announce it and once I do then she'll start staying here. You are the worst father I've ever seen, but don't hurt or try to fight my Alina. I hope you understand because I love you but I'll put you in a casket" You said to the man who rolled his eyes.

You left your bedroom once you were done getting dressed, you walked down the stairs to your dog. You rubbed her fur and gave her a kiss.

"I'll be gone for about three hours, remember to pee on the pad. I have your food and water dispenser set" You said to the dog who barked. 

You stood up and walked to the door with Yujiro following behind you. When both of you get to the car and hop inside, you start your car and take off to get Alina.

~

"Hi!" Alina said as she shook Yujiro's hand.

"Who is this?" Alina asked.

"Well this is my boyfriend Yujiro" You said and Alina.

"You're dating him, he looks very old mama" Alina whispered but Yujiro still heard her. You tried not to laugh as Yujiro looked mad.

"Right" You said to Alina as you picked her up and walked her to the car with an angry Yujiro following behind. 

You put Alina in the backseat of your car, when you got Alina in a seat belt you walked to the driver side of the car.