Chapter 17

~

"Where are you going?" Yujiro said to you as you were looking for your coat.

"I'm going to mind my business, I'll be back by 8. Please don't break anything" You said to Yujiro as you put on your coat.

"Eight at night?" Yujiro questioned and you nodded. Your father surprisingly didn't give you anything to do today so you were going out.

"Bye old man" You said to Yujiro as you walked out of the door, you walked to your car and started to drive.

You were heading to visit a certain someone as you hadn't seen her in almost two months. You didn't visit her often as you were busy, but since that little accident at the party you got less work. You still needed to find the bastard that tried to take you out.

~

You put in the password to the keypad and the door opened. You walked into the place and walked down the halls, some of the maids bowed as they saw you while others greeted you with smiles and waves.

You got to the door and pressed your thumb onto the pad, the door opened and you walked into the room. 

The room was dark with nothing but the TV giving light, you turned on the lights and then the room lit up. 

Her room was still as pretty as ever

Her room was still as pretty as ever. You looked around the room for the little girl, your eyes finally landed on the girl who was sleeping on the floor. 

You squat down and stroke the girl's hair. You pushed her black hair out of her face, her bangs stayed. 

The girl's nose scrunched up as she opened her eyes, she looked up and her lit up. She pushed the covers off and gave you a hug.

You wrapped your arms around her as she hugged you as well. You picked the girl up and spun her around, she giggled as she gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Mama!" The little girl said as she buried her head into your shoulder. 

"Hi Malysh" You said, Malysh meant baby in Russian, she liked when you said things in Russian as it made her laugh.

You sat down on the bed and then put the girl down. She looked at you with those big blue eyes of hers. 

"I missed you! You were gone for ten months!" The little girl said and you laughed.

"Ten months! I've been gone for like two!" You said as she shook her head.

"I counted ten" She said,

"Well I count two" You said to the little girl as you grabbed her chubby cheeks.

The little girl was your daughter. Her name was Alina, she was a replica of you. She looked nothing like her father, but you weren't exactly complaining about it.

Alina was kept away from the world as you didn't want her to be seen. You loved Alina but you simply didn't want to let her go. 

She would be in danger if you were to expose her and you were ashamed of telling people who her father was or telling anyone how the hell you got pregnant. 

It was un-often you'd let Alina out of this place but when you did, she was never your daughter. She was family or the child of a friend.

"You know I brought a gift dear" You said to the girl as you walked over to the bag you had in your hand.

"I know your birthday passed and I couldn't make it, it was last week right? How old are you now? 6?" You said as you walked to the girl with the wrapped present.

"I'm seven now mama!" Alina said as she huffed, you sat down on the girl's bed and placed the present down onto the floor.

"Of course, I'm sorry" You said.

She got down on the floor and started to unwrap it. She opened the box and gasped.

"What!?" She said as she grabbed the things in the box.

You had bought her some painting tools along with a good amount of canvas to use, she loved to draw on the walls. You were getting tired of her painting and drawing on walls so you got her a canvas to paint on.

You had also got her things that were for hair along with some mannequin heads with hair. She liked to do hair also, many of the maids were tired of getting their hair done by the little girl because she would nearly rip out their hair. You also got tired of her trying to do your hair because Alina was practically pulling it out.

And then you finally bought her a tablet, you were gonna buy a computer but you didn't think she could take care of it. She had been asking for a tablet and she got it.

You got her more stuff than usual because you missed this birthday when you never missed one before. And to make things better, you had plans to spend Halloween with her.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged one of your legs, you laughed and ruffled her hair. She went back to looking at the things you bought her.

"Mama! The tablet won't turn on" Alina said and you put your hand out, she gave you the tablet.  

"Give me the charger, you need to let it charge and then I'll get it set up for you." You said and the girl gave you the charger. 

You walked over to the plug the charger and then plugged up the tablet.

"Well you'd have to wait until to charge and turn on" You said as she nodded.

"Let's paint while it charges!" Alina said as she grabbed the paint. You sat down on the floor and  then both of you started to paint.

~

For the rest of the day, you and Alina did everything. She kept asking if she could go outside and you said no. You knew what she meant, she wanted to leave the grounds.

Alina went outside of course, you had a playground along with a garden where she could play all day. She always asked if she could leave but you didn't want her to leave.

You had put Alina to bed, you then cleaned up. Once everything was set straight, you walked out of her room.

You were leaving and as you were, a maid pulled at your arm.

"Master, someone is here, he says he wants to see you.." The girl said and you raised an eyebrow.

"Where is he?" You asked and the maid pointed to the living room.

You walked to the living room and pushed past the maids who had gathered around. 

You saw a man with dark skin and a thin mustache. He was sitting on your couch sipping wine, your wine at that.

"Who are you?" You asked the man as you stood in front of him.

"You are hard of hearing? Who are you?" You asked once again.

"You don't remember me?" The man said, you were confused as you took in the man's features. You bowed your head and soon stood tall in front of him.

"I didn't expect someone like yourself to come here. Mr. Unchained." You said.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!

PEACE!

~Q~