Chapter 38: Partners

Extra Chapter 3: Partners

In which your old partner comes back to see you.

~

"I wish you would get off your ass and clean up, this place is a mess" You said to Alina who was laying on her bed.

"I'll clean it as soon as I finish my homework" Alina said, you rolled your eyes.

"Texting your little boyfriend isn't homework Alina, please clean up this room" You said to the girl who ignored you.

You sighed as you walked out of the room, Yujiro was standing outside leaning against the wall. He had his infamous smirk on his face.

"Why won't she listen?" You asked the man who laughed.

"She's going through that teen faze" Yujiro said and you scoffed.

"She's about to go through that ass whooping faze if she doesn't start listening to me" You said.

You sighed and walked back into her room, she still was texting instead of cleaning. You rolled your eyes and grabbed one of her books that was on the floor, you threw the thick book at her thick skull.

"Why would you do that!?" She said as she rubbed her head.

"Clean! If I come back and see this room is still a mess, I'll take off my belt and beat the shit out of you!" You said to Alina who immediately got out of the bed, you never threatened Alina before and never thought you'd have to.

"Well I guess that went well" Yujiro said and you smiled.

"Guess so" You said as you walked to the stairs.

~

"Alright, I want 45 guns in each set, I want fifty sets of guns by Monday. I hope you understand" You said through the phone to the woman, she agreed. You ended the call and placed your phone down on the table.

You were in your office working, you had to get at least two-thousand weapons sent off to Argentina where your squad was. Your father has thought of you and Nick as responsible enough to handle squads.

Squads were made of at least thirty or more people who were spread around the world. You had your squad broken into fifteen people per squad and they are sent off to other parts of the world.

You were assigned three countries, Argentina, Japan, and South Africa. The purpose of squads is to run other parts of the world which had a training camp that needed teachers.

Your squad would teach recruits in that country, your squad members are taught a subject which they will teach. Whether it be computer tech, bomb squad, or basic teaching as math.

You just got off the phone with Nicole Goodman, she was supposed to send guns to the camp. You needed to get in touch with two more people then you'd be done.

You wrote down a couple more things on your paper before picking up your phone to dial a number.

"Hello?" You heard a voice say.

"Annika? I need to talk with you" You said to the woman on the other line.

"About the weapons, please do tell" She said.

"Well I need 50 x 50 of computers, 40 x 40 of bombs, and 30 x 30 of books. I'm sure you can provide that by Monday yes?" You said to the woman.

"Of course, thank you for calling" Annika said before she hung up.

You were on the phone with Annika Nkosi, she was a South African gangster. She'll be providing things for the training camp in South Africa.

You dialed another number, you waited patiently for him to answer the phone. You expected to hear his deep voice but instead heard a woman's.