Chapter 34

~

"Connor.." 

"Yes Rose?" The man asked you, his ugly smirk never leaving his face.

"I hate you" You said as you stood up and started to run to the man, you swung your fists at the man. Every time you tried to swing at him, he'd dodge the hit and you'd fall on the floor.

Connor soon got tired of dodging your pathetic hits, he grabbed your left arm and yanked you to the floor. 

You took a hard landing to the hard concrete floor, but the pain you felt from landing on your arm didn't stop you from getting back up.

As soon as you got back up, a pistol was in your face. Connor's infamous smirk disappeared and was replaced with an annoyed look.

"I don't have time to bullshit with you Rose,  you need to be obedient for once" He said, you knew you couldn't fight Connor. Connor is your senior and he had a pistol, you weren't metal so bullets would do harm.

"Come on Rose, we have things to talk about" Connor said as he grabbed your arm, Connor led you out of the basement and up some stairs. He opened the basement door and you could feel the light stinging your eyes. 

This room was much brighter than the dark cold basement, you assumed it was the living room. You and Connor weren't the only ones in the living room, you saw four people sitting on a couch. 

They noticed you and Connor.

"Oh! I'm so glad to see you!" One of them said as Connor dragged you to the couch and pushed you down. All of them got off the couch and looked at you.

"I don't know what the hell you want from me! Do you want some type of revenge for your father's death because if so then killing me won't get you anything but death" You said to the people who laughed.

"Oh trust me dear, you'll get what's coming to you for my dearest father's death but for now we need to talk about Alina" Connor said.

"Alina? She's not yours so why would it matter?" You said to the man, you were shocked when you received a backhand from Connor.

"Don't make me angry dear" Connor said.

You rolled your eyes and moved your gaze to the four people standing behind Connor.

They were his siblings. His eldest sister Cassidy, his eldest brother Corey, his younger sister Chloe, and his older brother Christopher. You knew them because Connor would often talk about his siblings often.

He showed you pictures of his siblings, they all looked so alike. But once you grew up, you realized just how evil Connor and his siblings were.

You used to think Connor was a good guy back when you were sixteen but after what he's done, you saw how evil he was. Then you would hear about the brutal killings, trafficking, kidnapping, and assaults that they caused.

"I want my child, I won't have you killed if you just let me go" You said to the siblings, they burst out laughing once again.

"You think that scares us?" Chloe said.

"How pathetic, what is daddy gonna do when he finds out his precious daughter is kidnapped?" Christopher said.

"Hm, I think she's being serious. Maybe her daddy or older brother will save her" Connor said.

"You think this is funny?" You said to Connor as you kicked the man's ankle, he fell down with a groan. The gun went off as he fell, hitting Chloe in the leg. 

Chloe groaned as she fell, she tried to grab Corey for support but ended up taking him down. The both of them fell onto the floor.

It was just Christopher and Cassidy, you stood up and quickly grabbed the gun from the now passed out Connor. He must have hit head on the floor which caused him to pass out.