Chapter 21

~

"Shit" You said as you got out of the bed, you scratched your hair as you walked to the bathroom. 

Your back was hurting from that beast called Yujiro Hanma. Yujiro was still sleeping in your bed, you used to be the only person in your bed but now both Yujiro and Larissa are taking you precious bed away from you.

Yujiro had been staying here for about a month now and you were getting tired of him. If he wasn't fucking you he was catching a attitude. You grew closer to Yujiro in the past month as the both of you were now starting to go to the gym together along with cooking together.

You hadn't actually talked with Yujiro about your relationship with one another but you were willing to at one point. You were very busy now that you've recovered from your attempted assassination.

 Your father has been doubling your work, you wanted to actually talk with Yujiro along with Baki as you hand't seen him in months but with your father working you constantly you didn't get the time to. 

You walked out of the bathroom once you had gotten ready, you walked in to see Yujiro now sitting up. He looked over at you with the same dumb grin that he always has on his handsome face.

"Morning Yujiro" You said to the man as you were walking to your door to leave the room.

"And where the hell are you going?" Yujiro said, you stopped and turned to him.

"I have to go out today but I'll be back in less than an hour" You said to the man who raised an eyebrow.

"I have to take Larissa to the groomer today because she clearly is getting way too much hair on my furniture and her nails are practically cutting open my poor skin" You said to Yujiro.

"And what do you plan to do after Larissa gets back from the groomers?" Yujiro said as he was getting out of the bed.

"Work of course" You said as you laughed in a nervous manner, Yujiro had you pinned against the door.

"For a girlfriend, you aren't a good one" Yujiro said and you were beyond confused.

"Girlfriend? When were we dating?" You said to the man who chuckled.

"You were drunk so maybe you don't remember but I asked if you wanted to date and to my surprise you said yes. As well as you clearly have feelings for me little girl" Yujiro said to you, he laughed once again at your confused face.

"Even if I did say that, I was drunk. And how can you assume I have feelings for you old man?" You asked.

"You and I have slept together twice, you let me stay in your home and you seem comfortable enough around me to cuddle me" Yujiro said to you.

"Well you are bigger than me as well as stronger. I may be letting you stay because I'm afraid" You said to Yujiro who smirked.

"With a mouth like that I don't think you are scared of me" Yujiro said, you didn't exactly fear him but what he could do to you.

"Whatever, still not your girlfriend until I thoughtfully make that decision. Tell you what, I'll take a break from work and then when me and Larissa get back then we can talk." You to Yujiro who nodded as he moved off you.

Once you felt like you could breath again, you called for Larissa who was stretched out on your bed. She got up and walked to you, you rubbed her much longer fur and opened the door.

"Bye boyfriend" You said to Yujiro as you walked out of the door, Larissa and you walked down stairs. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and went to text your father.