Chapter 14

~

"You know each other?" You questioned as you looked at the two men whom were staring at each other.

"Um, Hanayama is my friend" Baki stated and you were beyond shocked, why would Baki be associating himself with men like Hanayama.?

"And you know what he does?" You asked Baki who nodded.

"Yes..I do know of his affiliations" Baki said to you.

"Wow...well...I don't know what to say. But you better not involve yourself with his business!" You said to the boy who put his hands up defensively.

"Of course not!" Baki said as he shook his head.

You narrowed your eyes at the boy before turning to the tall beast named Hanayama.

"As long as Baki isn't caught up with you, then I can't complain about him having a friend" You said to Hanayama who only nodded.

You turned your heel and walked to the bar that was close by, both Baki and Hanayama followed behind you. 

You get to the bar and order a Patron on ice, you let Hanayama order his drink while you asked the bartender to get a non-alcoholic drink for the underage Baki.

"I'm 20!" Baki complained as he opened the Cola he got, you rolled your eyes and passed your cup to him.

"Drink this" You said to Baki and he hesitated before taking your drink, he took a sip and immediately started coughing. You laughed as you took back the clear drink.

"What was that!?" Baki said as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Alcohol" Hanayama said as he took a sip of his wine, you nodded as you drank the Patron.

"Exactly why I got you something that had no alcohol in it, look at you Baki" You said as you looked at the boy who was still trying to recover from the sip of burning alcohol.

"Whatever!" Baki said as he huffed.

~

You spent your time talking with the recruits, many of them were from South Korea which was odd. You watched out for the Yakuza bosses who were clearly looking at you, Hanayama came to your side to scare them away if they persisted, but he couldn't save you from one man as this man helped fund this whole thing.

"Mr. Takahashi! It's a pleasure to see the man who made this happen!" You said as you shook his hand, he soon pulled you into a hug. You nearly vomited from having his wrinkly skin rubbing you.

"Of course dear, it's so good to see you as well" He said as he broke the hug and put his hands on your shoulders. Hanayama and Baki must have noticed your clear discomfort as they both came to your side.

"Oh! Mr. Hanayama, nice to see you! Who is this, I didn't know we were bringing children to this party" Mr. Takahashi said as he put his hands on his knees to look at Baki, you hated being around Mr. Takahashi but you had to admit that was funny.

"Whatever old man" Baki said which to Mr. Takahashi gasped.

"So fouled mouthed! Maybe you should teach him manners Y/N!"  Mr. Takahashi said to you. 

"He isn't my child" You said to which Mr. Takahashi only laughed.

"I thought he was, sorry little guy" The man said to Baki as he gave him a head pat, Baki swatted his hand away.

Isamu Takahashi, a rich business man who used to do a little fighting in his prime. He is well known for his infamous quotes and flirtatious way. Isamu stood 6'2, he was 73 years old and looked preferably younger.