Chapter 8

~

"Don't trash the place and don't leave, alright?" You said to the blonde man who was sitting on the couch and watching TV. He rolled his eyes before nodding his head.

Sikorsky has been staying at your house for about a week now. He said he'll leave next week, so you'll hope he'll be gone by the time you get back.

You squatted down and looked at your dog. Your dog was in the hospital for a while because of a mission that went wrong, stabbed in the stomach. She's doing better now and you were sad to leave her when she just got back.

"Larissa, be good and make sure the convict over there doesn't steal anything, all right baby?" You said to the dog and she wagged her tail as you gave her a treat.

Meanwhile, Sikorsky was offended by your words. He scoffed before looking at your dog.

"What's with the dog name? It's hideous" Sikorsky said and you gasped as he insulted your dog. Larissa whimpered and you rubbed her thick fur. 

"Larissa is the name of the city I was born in. It's a city in Greece" You said to the man who only rolled his eyes.

You grabbed your luggage and walked to the door. You placed on your hat and looked at Sikorsky.

"If anyone named Nick, Leo, Valentine, or Mikhail comes, just tell them you know me. If it's anyone else, don't open the door for them" You said to the man, he looked at you with a curious look before nodding.

"Make sure to feed Larissa. She's recovering from a stab wound so don't give her too much dog food okay.?" You said to Sikorsky who was focused on the TV.

You sighed as you opened the door. You looked at the convict in your house and your dog, there was no way in hell you could trust him.

"Alright, bye" You said as you walked out the door. You walked to the garage and the door opened. You walked to your car and got inside, you took off. The snow was cleared so you had a nice path. Although it is cold in Russia, there are days when it's actually a little hot.

~

"Target marked" You said into the ear piece before taking the shot. The target was laughing away as if she wasn't as traitorous as they come. Once you had a firm hold on her, you took the shot. 

Quick as that.

You watched as people around screamed in pure horror while others ran away. They stared at the dead woman who had a small bullet hole in her throat.

Since you had gloves on, you left the sniper right where it was, there was no need to keep such a poorly made weapon. Jumping off of the roof of the building you used to catch the shot, you walked away from the whole thing without being suspicious. 

You waited patiently for the car to pull up, after a few seconds, a slick black car pulled up. You walked to the car and got inside. Inside, you saw your father and your brother both there waiting for you.

You relaxed as you mumbled 'mission accomplished'. Before you left for Japan, you had a mission. The mission was to kill Dasa Gargian, she was a Russian spy that worked for the government. She claimed to be a supposed saint but it didn't take a genius to see she was nothing but a liar.

You were leaving Russia and heading to Japan, this mission would be a week long at best. The point of going was to talk with a Yakuza leader. The organization was gaining more and more recruits. You needed more space..and Japan was the place to go. 

Your father hasn't given you any real details but he did say that you'll know him when you see him. You had wondered what he meant by that.

~