Chapter 35

~

(Alright this gonna be a HUGE time skip my dears)

10 Years Later

"Mama!"You heard a voice shout, you groaned as you opened your eyes. You looked at the person who woke you up before turning on your side.

"Ma!" The voice shouted again.

"What!" You said.

"I need help with my homework" 

"You don't have a father?"

"I do but I need help!"

"Yeah so go ask your father, his lazy ass could help" You said before closing your eyes, you could hear the person leave the room.

You tried to go back to sleep, as much as you wanted to go back to sleep, you just couldn't go to bed You sighed as you got out of your bed, you walked to your bathroom to get ready.

You looked at your clock to see that it is seven in the morning, you had to get the kids to school today.

You get your clothes on and leave your bedroom, you walk down stairs to where everyone was, you get down stairs to see your husband ignoring the persisting child.

You sigh and pick up your child, you looked at the red haired child with a grin.

"Why didn't you do your homework after you had dinner? It's time for school" You asked the child who laughed.

"Because we had a test to do and it was hard, I was so tired" The boy said to you, you put him down and grabbed the homework on the table.

You grab his pencil and bend down to quickly write down the answers. You answered the math equations about addition before handing the boy his paper.

"Wow! You write so neat and fast!" You son said as he looked at his paper.

"Yeah just tell the teacher that I helped you out" You said to the boy, he nodded and ran over to his book bag to put up his home work up.

You turned around to see your husband of nine years, Yujiro, half asleep on the couch. You rolled your eyes and hit the man on his chest.

"Wake up!" You said to the man who only kept his eyes closed, you were about to hit him again until he pulled you down. 

You landed on his bare chest, he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I have to take the kids to school, let me go old man" You said as you tried to get off of Yujiro.

"Old? You're in your thirties now so you're old too" Yujiro said as he kissed you on your forehead, you blushed at the kiss on your forehead.

"Whatever, just let me go. When I come back, you can cuddle me as much as you then" You said, the man let you go and you got off him.

"Where's Alina?" You asked your son who shrugged.

You went up the stairs and went to her room, you walked inside expecting to see Alina still in  bed but you saw something else. 

Alina was in her underwear, she looked over at you and jumped.

"Get out!" Alina said and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh please, shut up and hurry up, I have to get you to school in about fifteen minutes" You said to the girl, she looked at her clock and immediately started to rush.

You closed her door and walked back down stairs, you get down to see your son watching a cartoon while Yujiro was watching as well.

You walked to your chair and sat down, you waited for Alina to come down so you could leave already.

The girl came down no less in three minutes fully clothed, you got up and walked to the door. You waited for the two, Alina kissed Yujiro on the cheek.

"Took you long enough" You mumbled before opening the door.

~

You get back home from dropping off your kids. You take off your heels and sat down on your chair in the living room.

Yujiro was sleeping on the couch, you were about to go to sleep as well. 

Life was good, you had two kids and a somewhat lazy husband. Yujiro was active, he always made you and the kids exercise. You exercised on the daily but he wanted to do it all the time, if actual exercise wasn't enough then the constant sex was.

After Yujiro and Eun-Young saved you and Alina from Connor, you went home and lived life like before. Eun-Young was still attracted to you, that was until you introduced her to Oliva.

She and Oliva are in love, and they are so in love that Eun-Young has changed her brutal ways. She doesn't even traffic people anymore.

Your father hasn't found love from any other woman, you try to push him to move on and live his life but he doesn't want to. He only has one love and no one can make him get another.

Your grandfather was still single as well, he just didn't want love. His closest lover was his baby mother, your grandfather was nearly 80 but he was still sexually active. It was beyond disgusting to you.

Nick was still married to Gina with ten year old Nixon who came over all the time, he was much like is mother. Loud and aggressive, but Nixon knew when to sit down and not annoy you.

Valentine and Mikhail were married with three kids who all were as annoying as their parents were. Valentine and you were still as close as ever, the two of you always talked with each other, you talked about everyone else.

Baki was married to Kozue, they had no kids and you were happy. Your children were annoying enough and you didn't need anymore to put up with. 

Jack was a single guy, Jack was quite like his father. Yujiro was a prick and Jack was as well, you loved Jack but you couldn't stand him calling you mom. It was weird for a older man to call his stepmother who was younger than him mom.

Hanayama has had girlfriend after girlfriend and he seemed to like it that way. He never stayed with anyone longer than a couple of months, you thought of him being a hoe but he said it was just living life.

As for you, you've been married for nearly ten years. You had two kids now, your son was seven years old and his name was Kenji Igor Hanma. You wanted to named him Igor but Yujiro wanted to name him Kenji.

Both of you fought over his name for a long time. You played rock, paper, scissors and Yujiro won 2-1.

Your dog Larissa passed away last year from Cancer, you missed her because she was your dog for almost 11 years. But she left behind her kids, so now you had three dogs that were almost your size.

You had an awesome life and you were excited to live it until it was over.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Chapter 35 was the last chapter of this story, but I'll make little short chapters to go with it.

Be prepared for the next chapter!

PEACE!

~Q~