Chapter 10

~

"Yujiro...?" You said as the red haired man who had the usual smirk on his face. You got to the bottom of the stairs and looked the man up and down. His hair had grown a little along with his height.

"Hello Y/N, you know I've been waiting for you" Yujiro said to you and you laughed in a uncomfortable manner.

"Why would you be waiting for me in my house or why would you even know I was in Japan?" You asked the man and he laughed.

"Who didn't know you were coming. After you broke out that guy from prison and took my son to Russia, me along with a lot of other people knew. Just be lucky you ran into me and not someone else" Yujiro said to you.

"Excuse me? How would you know that I did it, unless someone talked and I assure you it wasn't Baki. Also what do you mean I'm lucky, someone else was around here?" You questioned Yujiro and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't talk for free, give me something in return and maybe I'll talk" Yujiro said to you, you smirked at the man,

"Heh, see I have nothing that would interest you right now and I'm not going to fight you so I guess I can only assume a Asian woman came around yes?" You said and Yujiro looked at you before turning the other way.

You were well aware of Eun-Young coming here, she for some odd reason liked to hang around the place. She liked to visit Japan, her favorite place being your home to steal your possessions. She was always an odd woman.

"Hmph, sharp as ever" Yujiro said to you.

"Why thank you Yujiro, still the same asshole I remember since I was a child" You said to the man who tensed. Yujiro may seem like some guy who takes insults for jokes, but in reality he takes insults to injury. He seemed more than ready to pounce on you.

Yujiro once pushed you on the concrete years ago because you called him weak, he didn't like his strength and masculinity to be insulted.  Although it was impossible, you got up from that push and tried to fight the man which only left you tired. Yujiro was a complete dick and you were more than sure he was well aware of it.

"Child, child, child. Still the same child that used to call for ole mommy or no, you can't call for someone who's rotting in a casket" Yujiro said as he turned around, expecting to see you offended but he saw something different. 

He saw a light smile on your face.

"Better than being in a casket than being in an unbreakable 'bear hug' dear" You said as you walked past the man and to the door. 

A hand grabbed you and pulled you back, you were forced to look the man in eyes. He towered over you even though you were quite tall yourself. Your eyes met with his, you were starting to get impatient.

"Look here, I got places to be" You said as you yanked your arm away from the man.

"Places with my son?" Yujiro said to you as you were walking to the front door, you stopped and turned around.

"Which one?" You said referring to the two sons Yujiro had, he may have even more children. He laughed and so did you, you walked to the door and opened it. 

You were walking back to the car and stopped dead in your tracks, did you really leave that sadistic psychopath in your house.? Yes you did.

You sighed as you walked back to the house, you opened the door and saw no one. Where did he manage to go in that short amount of time? Well he was considered the world's strongest man, guess he'd probably be the fastest.

You closed the door and walked to your car, you put the picture in the passenger side of the car that had the window rolled down. 

You felt someone wrap their arms around you and you knew it was Yujiro. He had you in a bear hug.

"What are you doing old man!?!" You said as you thrashed around in the mans arms, he was lifting you off the ground.

"You know Y/N, I like you, I wanna give you a big hug" He said and you were scared, he could kill you if he really wanted to.

"Stop! Stop I'm sorry Yujiro, I'm really sorry!" You said to the man who let you go, you landed on your feet and caught your breath. Yujiro was behind you laughing, this wasn't a joke, you thought he was gonna do to you what he did to his wife.

A lot of people knew what he did to his wife, hell even you knew. You didn't know at first until Baki told you when you both were writing to each other.

"Why would you do that you fucker!?" You said to the man.

"You would dare talk to me like that? Bold, I think I want to give another hug" Yujiro said to you.

"The hell you will! I am out of here!" You said to the man as you got inside your car, you took off before Yujiro could do anything.

You were finally away from the house, you parked the car and sighed. You looked to your right and gasped.

"That was rude" Yujiro said to you.

"How!?" You said to the man .

~

"Y-you know, she just won't leave me alone" You slurred as you took another swing at the alcohol. 

You were currently drinking with Yujiro, the both of you were in his penthouse. He wanted to drink with you for some reason so you accepted. You at first took it lightly and talked with him about the house, apparently he would come around and fix the place up. Why would he do that?  

The both of you started drinking hard after a while. You were drinking a refrigerated patron, you hated warm patrons, Yujiro liked his patron cold as well and you respected that. 

"Well, why don't you just kill her? Get the annoying bitch off your back" Yujiro asked you as he drank the last of his bottle. Yujiro is on his fifth bottle while you were on your seventh.

"Kill Eun-Young? The woman who runs all of Asia? No. Her brother will take over and he's just as weird as her. He'll kidnap me and then will do god knows what" You said to the man.

You went for another bottle but realized there was no more, you looked at Yujiro as you rubbed your chest.

"Got any Vodka?" You asked the man who raised an eyebrow.

"No offense, but you're a piss pot right now" Yujiro said to you, you huffed as you stood up.

"I-I'll get my own" You said as you walked to the kitchen.

"You know where I keep my alcohol?" Yujiro asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Who cares, I'll find it at one point of time" You said to the man who laughed at you stumbling to the kitchen in your heels.

You searched the kitchen but no alcohol was found, you stumbled back to the living room and looked at Yujiro who was sitting on the rug.

"Where is it?" You asked the man, you were tired and light headed.

"Maybe you should go to sleep, you've had enough" Yujiro recommended as he stood up off the rug.

"You don't tell me what to do! I-I need to see Baki anyways, I- aw damn" Was the last words that came out of your mouth before you fell out.

~

You woke up with a raging headache. You groaned at not only the throbbing headache, but the heavy weight on your chest.

You looked down to see what was weighing you down, you were shocked to see a red haired man named Yujiro Hanma laying on your naked chest. 

He was shirtless with nothing but sweatpants on, he was asleep, lightly snoring. You put your hands in your tangled hair, you soon pulled your hands out of your hair and wondered if you two did the deed. The throbbing coming from your bottom told it all.

"Well fuck me"

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

PEACE!

~Q~